The deposition of salts in bones and joints is not considered an official medical diagnosis and implies a list of pathologies associated with problems of salt metabolism – these are arthrosis, gout, stones in the renal parenchyma and other diseases. Salts in large joints (shoulder, hip, knee) cause pain and organ dysfunctions in them with a serious deterioration in the quality of life.
Alternative therapy treats deposits in the joints with a host of recipes, most often using medicinal herbs that relieve pain, stimulate blood circulation and promote the elimination of harmful salts.
Of the general recommendations, first of all, you should change the diet: reduce the consumption of fish, meat, spinach, grapes, sorrel, more often eat dairy products, vegetables, fruits, greens. Gourds, dill, plums and persimmons improve salt metabolism.
Eastern method of treating salt deposition: tablespoons of rice corresponding to the number of years the patient has lived are counted. Washed rice is poured into a glass bowl with warm boiled water. A closed container is left in a cool place overnight. In the morning, water needs to be drained, and rice is used like this: daily for breakfast, a tablespoon of soaked rice is cooked without adding salt, for about 3-4 minutes. You need to eat it on an empty stomach, it is better until 8 in the morning. Three hours after this do not take other food and drinks. The remaining rice is again poured with water and left in a cool place. The treatment method is based on the removal of starch from rice grains and the absorption of excess salt by rice in the intestinal tract, which improves the condition of the joints.
Rice can also be used in another method of treatment: soak the well-washed rice for 50 hours in water, then boil and cook for about two minutes. Drain the water, rinse the rice, add water again and carry out the procedure 70 more times. After the fourth cooking, the resulting rice porridge can be eaten with butter or honey. Before dinner, no longer eat, you can drink distilled water. For other meals, you can cook the usual food, but add a minimum of salt.
In addition to rice, in the evening it is recommended to drink 100 ml of infusion from coniferous cones: pour cones into 200 ml of boiled water and leave overnight. In the morning, boil the lump for five minutes in the water in which it was infused. Remove the cone and add the broth with another glass of water. Treatment of salt deposits with rice and a decoction of the cone is carried out for a month. Dried fruits, citrus fruits, potatoes and apples should be in the diet at this time – to replenish the level of sodium chloride, since with this treatment it can be washed along with other salts, which will negatively affect the joints.
There are a lot of recipes with citrus fruits, the optimal ones are listed below:
- Grapefruit juice with pulp – drink half an hour before meals, 50 g each. In case of sleep disorders, you can drink up to half a glass at night.
- In addition to grapefruit, other citrus fruits have a therapeutic effect on joints with salt accumulation – in the evening after dinner, it is useful to drink a glass of orange juice mixed with 0.5 cups of lemon.
- Grind three medium unpeeled lemons and 150 g of peeled garlic cloves in a meat grinder, leave for a day in a glass container with cooled boiled water. Strained infusion is taken at 50 ml in the morning before breakfast. It is stored in the refrigerator.
Even “neglected” joint problems can be cured at home! Just remember to smear it once a day.
Every year, a treatment is carried out for the treatment of salt deposits in joints with honey and seedless raisins.
- For breakfast, there are 100 g of these products, alternating for 20 days.
- On an empty stomach in the morning it is useful to drink 1 teaspoon of honey mixed with olive oil and lemon juice in equal proportions.
Recipes with leaves, flowers, herbs and bark.
- Leaves of dandelions, previously thoroughly washed, leave for 20 minutes in a strong salt solution. After the leaves are washed with water, scalded with boiling water and chopped. The mixture is squeezed through a cloth and diluted with water 1: 1, boiled for several minutes. The tool from the leaves of dandelion is taken 2 times a day, 20-30 minutes before breakfast or dinner, 50 g per reception;
- dried lilac flowers are poured with vodka in a closed container in a ratio of 1:10, infused for at least 10 days. Infusion to drink 30 drops, 1 time per day. The effectiveness of a therapeutic agent from lilac in the presence of salts in the joints will be higher if they also rub the area of the diseased shoulder or knee joint and apply it in compresses;
- boil five bay leaves in half a liter of boiling water for five minutes. Strain the broth, combine with a spoon of honey and juice squeezed from half a lemon. To drink this remedy all day, the general course of admission is two weeks. The broth should be fresh daily. After a two-week course, take a break for two weeks in the admission and repeat the treatment again. Laurel leaves can still be boiled for 20 minutes in the same volume of water, and drink the cooled broth in a throat no more than three times a day and no longer than five days;
- decoction of lingonberry leaves – grind the leaves to a powder. Pour half a teaspoon of the sheet with 200 ml of boiling water, leave to infuse for half an hour, strain and drink. Lingonberry berries are also useful – they have a therapeutic effect on joints with salt deposits;
- a vegetable mixture of crushed bark of birch, aspen and oak in a ratio of 10: 10: 1 is used for a decoction, which is taken in 70 ml 3 times a day;
- burdock and wheatgrass roots, violet grass are crushed and mixed in equal parts, two tablespoons of the plant mixture are poured with a liter of water, brought to a boil and boiled for 15 minutes. Drink a filtered broth of 100 ml 4-5 times a day one hour after a meal.
Recipes with root vegetables and roots
- 1 kg of washed potatoes is sliced with peel and boiled for 1,5 hours in 3 liters of water. The filtered broth cools and is drunk 100 ml 3 times a day, the course is 40 days;
- Sunflower roots peeled from small shoots are crushed, filled with 3 liters of water per 200 g of roots and boiled in a teapot for about two minutes. The resulting tea is drunk for three days. The remaining roots are boiled in the same volume of water and taken the next three days. During the treatment period, meals with an irritating effect should be excluded from the diet. The effect is observed after 2-3 weeks, the color of urine changes – it will become rusty due to escaping salt. You need to take tea until the urine is completely clear. This remedy is effective in treating accumulations of salts in joints and vertebrae;
- washed black radish is pressed to leave juice. On average, 10 liters of juice is obtained from 3 kg of radish. It is stored in a cold place in a container with a l >
- a teaspoon of crushed madder root is mixed with 200 ml of water and boiled for 10 minutes after boiling in a water bath. The cooled and filtered broth is taken 100 g before meals – in the morning and before bedtime. You need to drink for a month, followed by a break for 3-4 weeks and again a repeat – until the pain in the joints is relieved;
- 1 kg of horseradish root is chopped in a meat grinder, put in cold water (4 liters) and boiled for five minutes. After 0.5 l of honey is added. Drink a mixture of 200 ml per day, the course is carried out in autumn and spring.
- Daily in the morning on an empty stomach should drink in small sips of 100 ml of heated water. The process is long, but effective in the treatment of accumulated salt;
- 1 liter of strawberries is covered with 1 glass of sugar, the juice that is excreted is filtered and taken 100 ml before meals, 3 times a day, 1 month. Also effective in the treatment of salt deposits is tea brewed from berries and leaves of strawberries. It is alternately taken with tea from medicinal herbs – dill, calendula, violet, mint, St. John’s wort;
- oven-dried watermelon peels are ground in a coffee grinder. Take this powder 3 times a day for 1 teaspoon. Together with chopped watermelon peels, it is good to eat nuts and dried fruits;
- Bean broth is prepared from four tablespoons of beans, poured overnight with boiling water in a volume of 800 ml. Beans should be wrapped up. In the morning, the infusion is filtered. You need to drink 400 ml per day, the remaining infusion should be used as a compress on the joint affected by salts;
- a decoction of oatmeal – 200 g of oat grains is poured with 1 liter of water, boiled until a quarter of all the liquid has evaporated, filtered. 100 ml is taken before meals 3 times a day. It is permissible to add honey and cream.
Given that the active substances in the plants can cause intolerance, allergic reactions, side effects from other organs, it is recommended that you consult a doctor before treatment with folk remedies in order to eliminate deposits of salts in the joints.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .