Traditional pharmacological treatment methods do not always satisfy people with a destructive disease of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue. Some patients absolutely do not recognize drug therapy with artificially created synthetic drugs, and more and more often the treatment of osteoporosis with folk remedies is becoming a more popular way to treat clinical pathologies. However, traditional medicine, as a therapeutic and prophylactic effect that has undergone many years of testing, has nevertheless proved its effectiveness and therapeutic viability.
What is osteoporosis?
Systemic metabolic disorders in the bone tissues of the musculoskeletal system, as a result of the manifestation of other concomitant diseases or clinical conditions, leads to the progressive destruction of bone tissue integrity, defined in medicine as osteoporosis. The disease is accompanied by a violation of bone architectonics, which affects the qualitative characteristics of the bone-joint structure, leading to a decrease in its density, loss of strength properties, and increased fragility in bone formation. The metabolic processes in the musculoskeletal skeletal architecture are associated with the absence or insufficiency of certain enzymes. Medical experts believe that the critical pathogenetic factors in the formation of osteoporosis are critical metabolic dysfunctions of phosphorus (P), vitamin D, and calcium (Ca).
Among other metabolic disturbances, a lack of mineral components, for example, fluorine, silicon, manganese, magnesium, vitamin A, C, E, and K groups also leads to bone metabolism. The lack of healthy fermentation increases the risk of injuries in the musculoskeletal segments of the osteoarticular structure. Therefore, the treatment of osteoporosis with folk remedies and methods of official medicine allows you to restore metabolic functions, eliminate the deficiency of enzyme deficiency.
Etiology and clinic of osteoporosis
The reasons for the development of a polyetiological clinic for osteoporosis of bones are objective (genetics, concomitant pathology) and subjective factors in diseases of the bone segments associated with non-observance of the rules of hostel and / or healthy lifestyle. When making a diagnosis, the attending physician evaluates all possible causes and, based on the results of laboratory diagnostics, determines the treatment regimen, and also recommends folk remedies for osteoporosis.
Objective causal relationship:
- hereditary form of pathological deviation;
- the result of aging;
- hormonal imbalance;
- systemic diseases of the blood and blood vessels;
- chronic pathologies of the endocrine, genitourinary system and / or digestive organs (absorption);
- the presence of transplants in the body and so on.
Subjective circumstances of metabolic disturbance:
- addiction to bad habits (smoking, alcohol);
- weak physical activity;
- insufficient saturation of the body with mineral components;
- long-term use of drugs.
The clinical symptoms of the disease for a long time does not manifest itself. Single cases of aching or pulling pain in the hip joint, in the area of the knee joint or other musculoskeletal structures of the supporting system are attributed to the residual state after prolonged physical actions of the body. However, fragility of bone tissue becomes a frequent cause of various traumatic injuries. The causes of osteoporosis in men and women have a different etiology. Decreased bone mass in men may be due to testosterone deficiency, and female osteoporosis is a sign of menopause.
How to identify the symptomatic signs of bone destruction?
- reduced human growth;
- an increase in muscle tone, when the body responds with an uncomfortable feeling during palpation of the spine;
- the occurrence of kyphosis in the thoracic region or lordosis in the sacro-lumbar region of the spine;
- as a result of a decrease in the length of the vertebral bone, lateral skin folds appear on the body;
- frequent fractures are observed.
An increase in blood sugar is one of the possible cause and effect relationships for the occurrence of bone osteoporosis.
Clinicians determine the slow and acute course of the disease. In the first case, slowly progressive or creeping deformation of the musculoskeletal elements is observed. In the second case, acute pain attacks are determined that resemble the lumbago (shooting pain in the lower back), dorsopathy (back pain), cervicalgia (pain in the neck), and so on.
The most common complication of untimely treatment of osteoporosis with folk remedies or pharmacological combinations is a fracture of the femoral neck, fraught with disability or death. A compression fracture of the hip joint bone bone is particularly dangerous for the elderly.
Types of Treatment for Osteoporosis
The standard scheme for the treatment of destructive processes in bone tissues is drug therapy and alternative methods of treating osteoporosis. The traditional method of treatment is the prescription of dosage forms containing preparations with vitamin D, calcium salts, non-opioid analgesics, calcitonins, anabolic steroids or estrogens (for women). Alternative methods of treating osteoporosis are based on an optimally balanced calcium diet and phytobox. It is calcium that is a means of stimulating bone formation.
In a human body with a body weight of 70 kg contains about 1 kg of calcium (Ca), and 99% of the chemical component is in bone and dental tissue.
The daily requirement of the body for calcium is 0,5 g. However, due to poor absorption of this mineral by the intestines, the norm should be increased by 2 times. To protect the bone mass from destruction, it is necessary to adjust the nutrition.
Calcium-containing foods and herbal medicine
Even “neglected” joint problems can be cured at home! Just remember to smear it once a day.
The daily norm of vitamin D for an adult by international standards is 100 IU (1 IU of vitamin D is the biological equivalent of 0,025 micrograms of ergocalciferol). This vitamin energetic, providing high-quality assimilation of calcium, a person receives with ultraviolet rays of the sun and some foods. It is believed that sea fish and seafood are the best natural and natural source of vitamin D. However, you can replenish the vitamin supply and saturate your body with calcium using other foods. The content of the mineral component in 100 g of the product can be found:
- in the bones of dried fish – 3000 mg;
- in sesame – 1150 mg;
- in hard cheese – 650 mg;
- in gelatin – 500 mg;
- in soybeans – 230 mg;
- in a porcini mushroom (dried) – 200 mg;
- in dried apricots – 175 mg;
- in green onions, sunflower seeds and milk – 100 mg;
- in garlic – 50-60 mg;
- in figs, raisins, carrots, white cabbage – 50 mg;
- in dates and dried apples – 40-45 mg;
- in egg yolk – 30-45 mg;
- in lemon – 35-40 mg;
- in potatoes – 10 mg.
A nutritionist will help balance a properly calcium-containing diet. Before treating bone osteoporosis with folk remedies, products that enhance the excretion of mineral components from bone tissue should be excluded:
- flour and sweet products;
- salty foods;
- coffee, tea, cocoa;
- fatty foods;
- carbonated drinks;
- coarse fiber food.
Also a vitamin energy source are medicinal plants. The required amount of calcium can be found in nettle, burdock, comfrey, St. John’s wort, dandelion, meadow clover, yarrow and other natural plant components.
Before you start treating osteoporosis with home therapy, you need to make sure that your body does not respond with an allergic reaction to certain types of food and medicinal plants.
Consider the most popular and effective recipes of traditional medicine that help with osteoporosis of a particular musculoskeletal segment of the skeletal skeleton.
Treatment with folk remedies for osteoporosis of the knee joint is expected after the symptomatic signs of the disease have been established by a consulting doctor. What should alert a person:
- discomfort in the knee after a long walk or standing;
- pain during exertion (flexion, extension);
- a change in the shape of the knee joint (curvature and enlargement);
- the appearance of a characteristic crunch or click in the knee joint.
Proven recipes of traditional medicine will help ensure saturation of bone mass:
- eggshell. The washed calcium-containing shell of 5-6 eggs is freed from the film and calcined in the oven for 3-5 minutes. The egg product is ground into powder and mixed with the juice of one lemon. Take a healing mixture 3 times a day for ¼ teaspoon;
- liquorice root. A tablespoon of licorice root is poured with 2 glasses of water, brought to a boil, simmered over low heat for 25-30 minutes. The drug is infused – 1-1,5 hours, filtered. You need to take a decoction of ½ cup 3-4 times a day before meals;
- a tablespoon of St. John’s wort, filled with water (200 ml), aged in a water bath for 15-20 minutes, infused for 30-40 minutes. To the squeezed and strained mass is added 100 g of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice. The resulting acid-lemon calcium is perfectly absorbed by the bone tissue. Take a therapeutic composition once a day for 1 tablespoon before breakfast;
- very effective treatment of the disease with birch buds. ½ liter of alcohol or alcohol-containing liquid is required per glass of freshly collected raw materials. The product is infused for two weeks. Treatment: daily compress before bedtime in the area of bone lesion osteoporosis. The course of home therapy is one month.
Calcium deficiency can provide discomfort and / or pain in the hip joint after bending forward, backward and / or turning the body to the right and left. The pain intensifies after exercise and does not recede for a long time at rest. When contacting a doctor, a diagnosis was established – osteoporosis of the hip joint. In addition to the medications prescribed by the attending physician, for the purpose of therapeutic prophylaxis, it is possible to treat the disease with folk remedies. The following methods of alternative treatment will help get rid of pain symptoms and make up for the lack of calcium in the osteoarticular hip joint:
- a remedy for men in case of bone loss due to testosterone deficiency. Pour a tablespoon of crushed dry plant product (one of your choice) – calamus, celery, odoriferous wood or field yarrow – ½ a glass of boiled water. The healing product is infused for 12 hours. Take home medicine should be in equal portions 3 times a day before meals;
- with hormonal imbalance, it is effective to carry out drug treatment of osteoporosis in women with the following prescription of alternative medicine. A tablespoon of dry and chopped medicinal plants (one of your choice) – chandra, alfalfa, red clover, sage or fenugreek – is brewed with two glasses of boiling water. The drug is infused for 30-40 minutes. Take one glass on an empty stomach daily for a month.
Evaluation of treatment results
After conducting complex medical treatment and getting rid of the problem with the help of traditional medicine, it is necessary to undergo a second laboratory examination to determine further therapeutic actions. Laboratory tests of the patient’s blood and urine can determine the state of bone mass, that is, establish the possibility of forming a new bone tissue structure and evaluate the metabolic processes of calcium and phosphorus. Laboratory norm indicators:
- urine deoxypyridinoline – this marker of bone resorption is an indicator of the metabolic process. The norm of DPID: 3-7,5 for women, 2,5-5,5 for men;
- serum C-terminal collagen telopeptides in blood serum are also an estimated marker of bone destruction. Norm indicator: for women under 55 years old – 0,575, after 55 years – 1,008; for men under 55 years old – 0,58, after 55 years – 0,7;
- assessment of bone formation by the content of osteocalcin in the blood. The norm for a patient up to 50 years old is 11-45 ng / ml, after 50 years – 15-45 ng / ml;
- assessment of salt content: the norm of the content of parathyroid hormone in the blood is 1,3-6,5 pmol / l; calcium cations – 2,2-2,75 mmol / l; phosphorus – 1-1,35 mmol / l for men after 60 years, 0,75-1,2 mmol / l for women – after 60 years.
If as a result of therapeutic measures it was possible to approach the optimal laboratory parameters, then the result of treatment is considered satisfactory. Otherwise, osteoporosis requires repeated therapeutic and preventive actions.
The risk of osteoporosis should be addressed in the prenatal period of human development. A future mother should not neglect the intake of vitamin and mineral components, that is, be more careful about the choice of food products that allow you to accumulate bone mass and mineralize it to ensure a healthy future for your child.
The problem of osteoporosis is laid in a person since childhood, and in order to maintain strong bones, it is necessary to observe simple rules of therapeutic prevention throughout life:
- Stop smoking and alcohol.
- Saturate your body with enough calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and so on.
- Lead a physically active lifestyle.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .