The treatment of joint diseases is individual for each patient. The choice of a method of healing depends on the nature of the pathology, the severity of symptoms and individual characteristics of the human body.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
Joint treatment with tablets, gels, ointments is the most common and affordable method of stabilizing the patient’s condition. The goal is to minimize the severity of symptoms (pain, swelling, restriction of movement).
It is not always possible to completely cure the disease with medication. In 80% of cases, it is possible to achieve a long-term remission, but if the patient ignores the doctor’s recommendations, the manifestations of the pathology quickly return.
Groups of medications used to treat joints:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Medications eliminate joint pain, reduce the severity of edema. In practice, diclofenac, ibuprofen, paracetamol and others are used.
- Chondroprotectors. A group of medicines that affect cartilage. The structure of the articular surfaces of the bones is restored, which increases the functional activity of the joints. Examples of drugs: Chondroitin sulfate, Don, Structum.
- Glucocorticosteroids. A group of effective anti-inflammatory drugs used in severe patients who are not helped by NSAIDs. Medicines reduce the severity of symptoms and transfer the disease to the stage of remission. Examples: hydrocortisone, methylprednisolone, dexamethasone.
- Monoclonal antibodies. A group of new highly effective drugs for the treatment of rheumatological diseases accompanied by joint pain. An example is rituximab. The drug is expensive, but provides a quick improvement in the patient’s condition.
The selection of medications for the treatment of pain in the joints is carried out by the doctor after evaluating a specific clinical case.
The treatment of joints with physiotherapeutic methods is a popular practice that provides good results. The goal is to improve blood supply and restore the functional activity of the affected structures of the body.
In practice are used:
- Electrophoresis – with the help of a constant current current, drug substances are delivered to pathological sites in a targeted manner.
- Magnetotherapy. The influence of the corresponding waves enhances microcirculation and reduces the severity of pain.
- Ultrasound Therapy The method is based on the activation of metabolic processes in the treated area of the joint with minimizing the severity of symptoms.
The parallel use of physiotherapy with drug treatment of joints ensures the rapid achievement of the desired results.
Joint surgery is a type of surgical intervention performed by traumatologists and orthopedists with appropriate skills. Treatment is carried out in case of deformities of the extremities, ankylosis (jointing of the joint cracks with immobilization of the joint), injuries.
The operation is part of a comprehensive therapy aimed at radically improving the patient’s condition. To stabilize a person’s well-being and consolidate the results of surgical intervention, the patient is required to use medications and physiotherapeutic procedures.
Use of orthopedic products
Orthopedic products – prophylactic, therapeutic or replacement devices for patients suffering from joint diseases.
- Orthopedic shoes. The goal is to reduce the load on the knees, hip joints, improve the condition of the foot.
- Orthopedic corsets. The goal is the normalization of the patient’s posture, the elimination of spinal deformities.
- Dentures: Artificial devices used to replace patients with amputated limbs or other parts of the body.
Traditional medicine is another option for non-surgical treatment of joints. Therapy is based on the use of herbal lotions, compresses, which reduce the severity of the symptoms of the disease.
The indicated treatment option is justified only in the early stages of the pathology. With serious violations of the functioning of the joints, no lotions and infusions will help.
Which doctor treats the joints?
Which doctor treats joints? In the recovery of patients with appropriate pathology, specialists of different directions can take part:
- The local therapist or family doctor. Provides constant monitoring of the patient’s well-being in mild and moderate forms of joint diseases.
- Rheumatologist. The doctor specializes in complex cases of the corresponding pathology, writes down the treatment, which in the future is controlled by the local therapist.
- Traumatologist, orthopedist. Doctors who are involved in surgical treatment of joint pathology.
- Physiotherapist. The doctor specializes in applying appropriate techniques.
Depending on the nature of the disease, the patient undergoes rehabilitation at one or more of these doctors.
The treatment of pain in the joints of the hands, back, legs is a long process that requires due attention from the patient and the doctor. To minimize unpleasant symptoms, it is important not to start the disease, but to seek specialized help in a timely manner.