A drug called Medical Bile is a processed and preserved natural bile of animal origin derived from the gall bladder of a pig or cow, bull, or other cattle. It contains 88-90% of natural bile and 10% of preservatives. Ethanol 96%, furatsilin and formalin are used as preservatives.
A mixture of bile with preservatives is called an emulsion. It has a sharp unpleasant odor, to soften which a flavor is added to the composition. The strong smell is created by the natural components of bile, namely:
- Bile acids;
- Bile enzymes;
- Cholesterol, fat, fat-like substances;
- Minerals – sodium, potassium, calcium.
The composition of bile determines its therapeutic effect. It stimulates resorption, causes local irritation and thereby enhances blood flow in the area of application, reduces inflammation and anesthesia.
The qualitative composition of acids, enzymes, minerals is determined by various factors. Namely – the state of the liver of the animal, feed, motor activity of animals. Therefore, the amount and name of acids in the bile of pigs and cattle may vary. But the general effect on subcutaneous tissues remains – anesthesia of inflamed joints, treatment of inflammation.
Medical bile: instructions for use
The price of medical bile and its ease of use allow it to be used for various joint inflammations. External bile-containing compresses are indicated for arthritis and arthrosis, osteochondrosis, joint injuries (without open wounds) and sprain, for the treatment of so-called “spurs”.
Regardless of the type of articular or musculoskeletal inflammation, the following methods of external treatment are used:
- Compresses from medical bile, which are placed for a limited period of time, usually at night. Do them daily for 6-10 days;
- Compresses that are worn constantly, with a periodic change of dressing and drug substance. Such treatment can last from one to several weeks (from 1 to 4 weeks). Compresses are changed once a day. If necessary, moisten the composition under a bandage several times a day – moisten with a small amount of water.
As a result of treatment, the joints become less swollen, the soreness decreases and mobility increases. Salt deposits dissolve, which allows you to successfully treat heel spurs and osteochondrosis of the spine. The venous nodes are resorbed, which allows bile to be applied to the sites of their localization and bulging, on the legs and in the anus.
How to make a compress from medical bile:
- Prepare a fabric for a compress – hb or gauze cut in 6-8 layers;
- Moisten gauze or cloth with bile;
- Attach to the site of inflammation – spur, sore joint;
- Cover with a dry cloth on top – material folded in 4-6 layers;
- Fix with a bandage, preferably elastic.
Medical bile: use and contraindications
Pharmaceutical bile produced by pharmacists is used only for external treatment. For internal use, other forms of medication are produced. For example, on the basis of animal bile, pharmaceuticals produce various medicines.
What helps medical bile as part of pharmaceuticals:
Treatment of the liver and bile ducts – for this, the choleretic properties of animal bile are used, which prov >
Medical bile is contraindicated in the following cases:
- If there are wounds on the skin, do not apply bile to the joint if scratches, cuts, other skin wounds get into the area of application;
- If there are pustular rashes, boils or other skin inflammation, including allergic (dermatitis), erysipelas;
- If there is an atypical allergic reaction to bile – severe burning, bright redness of the skin, rashes;
- If there are acute diseases of the lymphatic system, for example, acute lymphadenitis.
Since bile is a multicomponent composition, do not mix it with other medicinal substances. It is difficult to predict the chemical reaction of the bile compound with added agents. And their combined effect on the skin.
Indications for the use of medical bile are various inflammatory diseases of bones and joints:
- Arthritis and arthrosis of the joints, spondylarthrosis and spondylitis, coxarthrosis;
- Heel spurs;
- Bruises and sprains;
- Bruises and subcutaneous hematomas (without external damage to the skin).
And now let’s take a closer look at how and for what medical bile is used.
Medical bile with arthrosis of the knee
Osteoarthritis is a disease of worn joints that occurs as a result of the destruction of cartilage tissue, its wear. More often than others, cartilage degeneration affects the joints of the legs – knees, as the most loaded and requiring daily recovery.
Compresses with medical bile cannot supply elements for the restoration of cartilage. But they can stimulate resorption and treat inflammation. Therefore, they are used as a symptomatic treatment – to reduce pain and increase joint mobility.
Medical bile for gout
Gout is a joint disease associated with their inflammation. The cause of gouty inflammation is the deposition of salts. It is often formed in kidney disease.
External use of medical bile is symptomatic. It does not cure the cause – excess uric acid in the blood. But it allows you to reduce the inflammation that forms in the joints due to acid salt deposits.
Since gout is a chronic inflammatory process, absorbable compresses from bile are taken in courses after 1-2 months.
Medical bile for arthritis
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disease that occurs as a result of an internal or external infection. They are more often affected by small joints – fingers, toes, hands, ankles. Since the main manifestation of arthritis is inflammation, its treatment should use drugs that stimulate blood circulation and stop the infection.
The enzymatic composition of animal bile provides the necessary action. Irritating to the skin and subcutaneous tissue and thereby enhances blood circulation. It limits the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria and thereby treats inflammation and reduces pain. Compresses with medical bile are indicated for the treatment of arthritis.
Medical bile with heel spur
Heel spur is the result of bone growth. In this case, a protrusion, bulging is formed on the protruding part of the sole. The cause of the disease is trauma to the arch of the foot.
More often, a person’s foot is injured during daily exertion that causes microtrauma in tendons and bone tissues.
The causes of too much traumatic stress are as follows:
- Flat feet – with longitudinal flat feet, the heel spur is formed after 40 years in 90% of people with this diagnosis;
- Shoes with too high heels;
- Degeneration (thinning) of the fat layer on the calcaneus – often as a result of senile changes.
The calcaneal spur is a process that forms on the bone and consists of loosened bone tissue. Medical bile can stimulate its resorption. This requires long-term treatment to dissolve the existing bone formation.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .