The drug is presented in different forms of release, which allows you to choose the most convenient and effective method of therapy:
- Dicloberl tablets 50 mg – in separate blisters for 50 or 100 tablets;
- Dicloberl 75 mg for injection (3 ml), 5 ampoules in each package;
- Dicloberl retard – capsule form for prolonged action of 100 mg, in separate blisters for 10/20/50 capsules;
- Dicloberl suppositories 50 mg each, in a separate blister for 5/10 rectal suppositories.
- Dicloberl: features of pharmacology
- Features of pharmacokinetics: different groups of patients
- Dicloberl: indications for use
- Dicloberl: instructions for use
- Side effects of dicloberl
- Signs of an overdose
- Treatment of overdose
- Special reception conditions
- Interaction with other drugs
- Dicloberl: price
- Dicloberl: analogues
- Dicloberl: reviews
Dicloberl: features of pharmacology
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
The non-steroidal compound diclofenac, the main active component of Dicloberl, has an active antipyretic, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. The basis of the action of diclofenac in stopping the biosynthesis of prostaglandins, which has an important place in the nature of pain, complex inflammatory processes and febrile conditions. In this case, diclofenac concentrations equivalent to the corresponding dosages of dicloberl do not affect the process of proteoglycan biosynthesis in cartilage.
Reduces platelet adhesion caused by ADP and collagen.
The drug intensively eliminates inflammation and reduces swelling of tissues around inflamed joints or swelling in the area of surgical intervention. The combined use of dicloberl with opioids in order to stop pain attacks after surgery can reduce the number of prescribed opioids.
The maximum concentration in the blood of dicloberl / diclofenac depends on the form of the drug:
- After parenteral (i / m) administration of dicloberl in ampoules, Cmax is reached after 10-20 minutes;
- After taking the tablet form, Cmax is observed in the period from 2 to 10 hours. With the oral route of administration, diclofenac is absorbed completely from the digestive tract, passes through the liver, and a presystemic metabolism occurs. The posthepatic circulation in this case uses from 35% to 70% of diclofenac;
- After applying dicloberl in candles – Cmax is noted within half an hour.
About 30% of diclofenac is metabolized. All metabolic products are excreted by the intestines, while the kidneys are responsible for excreting inactive metabolites. The half-life of diclofenac reaches 2 hours and is not caused by the functions of the liver or kidneys.
Features of pharmacokinetics: different groups of patients
The individual age of the patient does not serve as a factor affecting the metabolism, absorption and elimination of diclofenac.
In patients with renal dysfunction at adequate doses, diclofenac does not accumulate. With creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min. a significant increase in plasma (almost 4 times) of the volume of hydroxylated metabolites was detected.
Dicloberl: indications for use
Dicloberl is prescribed during therapy:
- Rheumatic diseases (both degenerative and inflammatory forms) – ankylosing spondylitis, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- Pain syndromes with disorders of the joints and spine;
- Rheumatic problems of extraarticular tissue;
- Bouts of gout;
- Acute problems of the musculoskeletal corset (bursitis, periarthritis, tenosynovitis, tendonitis, etc.);
- Pain after operations or injuries that are accompanied by swelling and inflammation (dislocations or fractures, bruises or sprains, surgical interventions in dentistry, etc.);
- Gynecological diseases, both with pain and with inflammation of the soft tissues (adnexitis, dysmenorrhea, etc.);
- Inflammatory processes of ENT organs (otitis media, pharyngotonsillitis, etc.).
The drug is used in complex therapy, complementing the treatment of the cause (underlying disease) and exhibiting anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Dicloberl: instructions for use
To achieve a quick and reliable effect, dicloberl is recommended to be applied in the form of ampoules – parenterally. A single dose of dicloberl injections is 1 ampoule (75 mg of diclofenac). It is permissible to increase the daily dose to not higher than 150 mg.
A tablet form of the drug with a dosage of 50 mg is prescribed 1-3 tablets per day. A single dose may not exceed 50-75 mg. In order to avoid the aggressive effect of the drug on the gastrointestinal mucosa, dicloberl tablets should be taken during meals without chewing and drinking with water in a small amount.
Dicloberl-retard 100 mg (in capsule form) is used once a day. If the pain syndrome is not removed, it is possible to increase the dose of diclofenac only with tablets with the appropriate dose – 50 mg.
Dicloberl suppositories 50 mg are prescribed in a daily dose of 50 to 150 mg, which is divided into 2-3 injections.
Dicloberl ampoules are also used for intravenous administration. Per day, the dose can reach no more than 150 mg. The solution is prepared in the ratio of 1 ampoule of dicloberl per 100-500 ml of NaCl 0,9% or dextrose 5%, with the addition of 1 ml of 4,2% sodium bicarbonate.
IV infusion is carried out for from half an hour to 3 hours. For the relief of severe postoperative pain attacks, it is recommended to use a dose of 25-50 mg, administered in 15-60 minutes. Further infusion continues at a rate of 5 mg / h.
Side effects of dicloberl
The most common side effects include:
- Esophagitis, dyspepsia, pancreatitis, glossitis, diarrhea, vomiting, liver dysfunction, nausea, constipation – from the gastrointestinal tract. In chronic or acute diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, dicloberl can provoke ulcer perforation, bloody diarrhea or vomiting with blood, heavy bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract, melena;
- Leukopenia, anemia, a decrease in platelet count, agranulocytosis – from the lymph and blood system. Symptoms of s />
Signs of an overdose
An overdose of diclofenac does not have a clinical picture characteristic exclusively for this drug. Signs of an overdose are noted in the form of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, headache and discomfort in the epigastric zone, gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, coma, convulsions, etc. Severe intoxication may be accompanied by liver damage.
Treatment of overdose
Treatment of diclofenac poisoning involves both symptomatic and mandatory supportive care. To remove intoxication, it is necessary to take activated charcoal or (in more severe cases) – to ensure gastric lavage.
Next, it is necessary to appoint specific measures for specific pathologies (dialysis, forced diuresis or hemoperfusion).
Dicloberl is not recommended for use in therapeutic courses in the presence of the following pathologies:
- Duodenal ulcer, stomach, or Crohn’s disease;
- Ischemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, stroke, ischemia;
- Peptic ulcers;
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction;
- Allergic reactions to the main component – diclofenac or a tendency to allergies to NSA >
Special reception conditions
A clear observance of doctor’s prescriptions and the most optimal duration of therapy will help reduce the risk of side effects.
The use of the drug requires additional protection for the digestive tract (especially for patients with a history of chronic gastrointestinal diseases).
For older patients, dicloberl is prescribed with caution, since age and the presence of age-related diseases provokes the development of these adverse reactions.
Dicloberl is not used in the treatment of pregnant and lactating women. The medicine presents a particular risk to the fetus in the third trimester, provoking the development of renal pathologies in the fetus, premature birth or their delay due to poor opening of the uterus.
Dicloberl is not allowed to appoint up to 16 years.
Given the adverse reactions that may occur while taking the drug, loss of consciousness, discoordination, blurred vision, etc., result in a ban on driving a car or performing activities that require special attention.
Interaction with other drugs
The complex administration of dicloberl with drugs of the ACE inhibitor group leads to renal dysfunction.
Dicloberl on the background of glucocorticosteroids and NSAIDs enhances the aggressive effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa. The complex effect with corticotropin, ethanol and colchicine, as well as with St. John’s wort preparations, can cause bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
The combination of dicloberl with digoxin, phenytoin, lithium preparations provokes an increase in the level of these drugs in the blood.
Dicloberl reduces the antihypertensive effect of diuretics and anti-hypertension drugs. With potassium-sparing diuretics, diclofenac provokes an increase in potassium in the blood.
Dicloberl enhances the toxic properties of cyclosporine and methotrexate (even if taken the day before or after using methotrexate).
The interaction of dicloberl with antiplatelet agents requires additional control of blood coagulation.
Drugs with probenecid increase the excretion time of diclofenac.
The popularity of the drug dicloberl is due to the excellent ratio of quality (effectiveness) and availability (cost). Prices for all forms of medicine – injections, suppositories, tablets and capsules range from 450-600 rubles.
The most effective analogues of dicloberl are drugs:
- Meloxicam – has a tabletted (rarely) form and ampoules for intramuscular administration. It is less toxic, not aggressive for the gastrointestinal mucosa;
- Aertal or Aceclofenac is an excellent alternative when looking for a replacement for dicloberl in tablets and capsules. The drugs are available in the form of tablets or powder;
- Ketoprofen refers to an identical pharmacological profile, is characterized by better tolerance. Pros include variability in output forms and cost-effectiveness;
- Celecoxib (Dilax, Roukoxib-Routek) perfectly replaces dicloberl tablets, providing an anti-inflammatory effect on the focus of the pathology;
- Ketorolac (tablets and ampoules) replaces diclofenac when removing a painful syndrome in inflammatory processes of soft tissues;
- Lornoxicam has a pronounced analgesic effect for injuries and inflammations.
Replacement of dicloberl with drugs is also allowed:
Ksenia Ryzhova “I bought Dicloberl capsules as prescribed by a doctor – there were problems along the female line with severe pain, inflammation and swelling. Now I learned how to quickly stop the pain, taking capsules for three days, 1 per day. I did not notice any side effects, therefore, I recommended the drug to a colleague with back pain. She was also pleased with his quick action and successful pain relief. ”
Anatoly Bogdanov “A few years ago he suffered a serious leg injury, after which I periodically suffer from severe pain in the joint and periarticular tissues. I tried many painkillers: in tablets, and in powders, and in injections. Together with the doctor, we finally decided on the most effective solution – for the first three days we take dicloberl injections and for another 7 days I take pills (1-2 per day). The inflammation and swelling are relieved, and the pain goes away with them. Nevertheless, I try not to abuse this drug, because I am afraid of side effects – I take the course only with severe pain and only after going to the doctor. ”
Ruslan Krasnov “This is not the first year I’ve been suffering from gout. It was very difficult to choose a medicine that would effectively relieve severe bouts of pain. I tried Dicloberl in capsules with a dosage of 100 mg. At first, I really liked the action – the pain was successfully stopped, but, unfortunately, there were problems with the stomach. I thought I would have to give up this drug. The doctor advised to supplement their intake with omeprazole tablets. While it is possible to avoid side effects and cope with pain. I will continue to use Dicloberl capsules, and the drug can also be used in the form of injections, which will further minimize the effect on the digestive tract. ”
Anastasia Dronova “She discovered the miracle action of the painkiller Dicloberl for the whole family: injections help me with gynecological pains, my husband with arthritis, and my adult son with sports injuries received on the basketball court. We like its effectiveness and the fact that the pain can be removed in a few days – only 3-5 injections or tablets in total. This dosage allows you to quickly restore health and does not adversely affect other organs and systems (at least for my family). ”