We respect copyright and do not wish to cause any harm to the interests of copyright holders of software products.
Images used on the site expertnews.info taken from open sources. If any illustrations violate your copyright, and you can prove ownership of them, you can request their removal from the site. Corporate logos on the site are the property of their owners and their use is only informative. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the copyright holder of any result of intellectual activity, material, a link to the material, and would not want this information to be distributed by users without your consent, we will be happy to assist you by deleting the relevant links. To do this, send a letter through the feedback form.
In the letter, indicate the following information:
- A list of URLs where materials are available.
- Your contact information (email, phone, address).
- Documentary evidence of rights to the materials you specify.
- “Owner” – Site Administrator expertnews.info.
- “Site” is the Owner’s Internet project:
«expertnews.info ”is an information portal available at https://expertnews.info/.
- “User” – means any person who contacts, connects or assists any third party in gaining access to any kind of information or information that is posted on the Site of the Owner, as well as related to the links mentioned on the Site, downloaded from the Site, or received by accessing the Site.
2. General provisions
2.1. This Agreement on the use of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is concluded between the Owner and any User. The reference to any of the sections of the Site, as well as the placement of links to it, quoting and reprinting of the materials of the Site, imply the legally binding consent of the User to comply with the conditions and provisions of this Agreement. The Owner and User are collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
3.1. The user expressly agrees that he uses the Site at his own risk. All advice, recommendations and expert opinions presented on the Site are for reference only.
3.2. The site is a specialized online publication intended for users whose activities are somehow related to the installation of furnaces or heating systems and their use.
3.3. The services of the Site are provided on an “as is” basis without guarantees of any kind, either direct or indirect. The user voluntarily refuses to prosecute the owners of the site and compensation for possible harm caused to the user.
3.4. Neither the Administration of the Site, nor its partners or employees guarantee the uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Site; nor do they guarantee that such will be both the results obtained during the use of the Site and the accuracy and applicability of its materials.
4. Changes to the content of the Site
All information and materials posted on this Site are presented without guarantee that they cannot contain errors. The Owner of the Site has the right to change the information and materials posted on this site at any time and without prior announcement of such changes.
Registered trademarks, marks mentioned on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
6. Change of conditions
This Agreement is not a contract. The Site Owner reserves the right to change this Agreement as well as introduce a new one. Such changes take effect from the moment they are posted on the Site. The use of the site materials by the User after the amendment of the Agreement automatically means their acceptance.
7. Protection of personal data
To protect your personal data, we have introduced a number of security measures that are effective when entering, transferring or working with your personal data.
8. Disclosure of personal information and the transfer of this information to third parties
Your personal information can be disclosed by us only if it is necessary for:
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of the law or the requirements of the lawsuit in our regard;
- protect our rights or property;
- taking urgent measures to ensure the personal safety of our employees or consumers of the services provided to them, as well as ensuring public safety.
Personal information obtained at our disposal during registration may be transferred to third organizations and persons who are in partnership with us to improve the quality of the services provided. This information will not be used for any other purpose than those listed above. The email address provided by you can be used to send you messages or notifications about changes related to your application, as well as sending messages about events and changes occurring in the company, important information about new products and services, etc. It is possible to unsubscribe from these mail messages by personal message in the form on the site indicating the unsubscribe.
9. Changes to the privacy statement
The privacy statement is intended to be updated periodically. Messages about changes in this statement will be posted in this section of the site.