- Effective treatment of osteochondrosis at home: how to get r >A couple of decades ago, back pain and discomfort were considered a problem exclusively by older people, but now the situation has changed significantly. Many diseases, including osteochondrosis, significantly “rejuvenated”, which means that the number of visits to specialists with similar symptoms has increased. Patients in such cases require drug therapy and special physiotherapy, but at the same time, treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis at home is also recommended using traditional medicine recipes that have been proven effective for years.
- How to recognize the disease?
- Methods of treatment
- Therapeutic exercise
- Recipes of traditional medicine
- Osteocondritis of the spine
- General characteristics of the disease
- Causes of Osteochondrosis
- Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the spine
- Stage of osteochondrosis
- Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
- Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine
- Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
- Diagnosis of spinal osteochondrosis
- Treatment of osteochondrosis
- What is osteochondrosis of the spine
- What is osteochondrosis
- What exacerbates osteochondrosis?
- How to treat osteochondrosis at home
- Prevention of osteochondrosis of the spine
- How to quickly treat osteochondrosis at home
- Principles of Home Treatment
- Medication Therapy
- Traditional methods of treatment
Effective treatment of osteochondrosis at home: how to get r >A couple of decades ago, back pain and discomfort were considered a problem exclusively by older people, but now the situation has changed significantly. Many diseases, including osteochondrosis, significantly “rejuvenated”, which means that the number of visits to specialists with similar symptoms has increased. Patients in such cases require drug therapy and special physiotherapy, but at the same time, treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis at home is also recommended using traditional medicine recipes that have been proven effective for years.
How to recognize the disease?
Osteochondrosis is a chronic inflammatory process and degenerative changes in the intervertebral discs. As a result, they become less elastic and provoke pinching of the nerve endings, causing sharp pain. Depending on which part of the spine was affected by the disease, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar osteochondrosis are distinguished, but it is the latter that occurs most often – the lumbar always has the highest load, which means that the intervertebral discs in this area wear out first.
There are many factors provoking the development of lumbar osteochondrosis: a passive lifestyle, an excess of harmful products in the usual diet, hard physical labor, various spinal injuries and even extra pounds. You can not discount the genetic predisposition to deformation of the spinal disc, which by nature may have a more loose structure. In any case, whatever the underlying causes of osteochondrosis, the sooner it is possible to detect its symptoms and begin complex therapy, the higher the patient’s chances of well-being and a full life, without constant pain and discomfort.
Typical signs of lumbar osteochondrosis include:
- sharp paroxysmal pain in the lower back, worse when walking;
- difficulty in movement;
- numbness of the limbs, first of all, after a long sitting, tingling or feeling of goosebumps crawling on the skin;
- cold feet.
In addition, there are pulling pains with osteochondrosis, giving to the leg, especially when trying to turn, bend or lift a weight. And although at the early stage these manifestations of the disease may not cause a person much concern, without proper treatment they can provoke very serious consequences. Most often we are talking about the development of intervertebral hernia, radiculitis, spondylarthrosis, prostatitis, inflammation of the adrenal glands, ovaries, weakening potency in men and even, in especially severe cases, a complete loss of ability to move.
Methods of treatment
Lumbar osteochondrosis, especially if it was not possible to recognize it in time, requires quite a long treatment, which is not always convenient to take in the hospital. It is not surprising that patients often prefer to fight the disease at home, carefully observing the doctor’s instructions. First of all, it is about taking special medications designed to quickly alleviate a person’s condition during an exacerbation of the disease. As a rule, these are ordinary painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Nimesulide, Ketoprofen), but in especially severe cases, glucocorticoids are prescribed to relieve pain in lumbar osteochondrosis (Dexamethosone, Betamethasone) , “Prednisolone”).
In parallel, drugs are prescribed to improve microcirculation in tissues that are noticeably suffering from osteochondrosis (Cavinton, Trental), muscle relaxants to eliminate muscle spasm and vitamins of group B, primarily B1, B6 and B12. In some cases, patients with severe lumbar osteochondrosis also need sedatives (Relanium, Diazepam) and antidepressants (Trazodon, Amitriptyline).
But in order to achieve the desired result, the approach to the treatment of lumbar osteochondrosis must necessarily be comprehensive – in addition to taking pharmaceutical preparations, patients need special gymnastics, therapeutic baths, compresses, as well as home-made herbal decoctions and infusions.
The use of gymnastics in the fight against osteochondrosis is undeniable – taking the rule to perform special exercises daily, patients can achieve a significant improvement in well-being and get rid of many symptoms of the disease, inhibiting its development. Another important plus of physiotherapy exercises is that it can be practiced without problems at home, allocating for this no more than half an hour at any time convenient for yourself.
For lumbar osteochondrosis, it is recommended:
- Hang on the crossbar for a minute.
- Putting your hands on your hips, perform tilts alternately in each direction, and then move the pelvis clockwise and counterclockwise (10-15 times).
- Having knelt down, rest with your straight hands on the floor and slowly bend your back as much as possible up and then down (15 times). This is the so-called “kitty” exercise, effective both for the lumbar region and for the entire spine.
- Lying on your stomach, straighten your arms and push up from the floor (10-15 times).
- Lying on your back and bending your knees, press them to your chest and unbend (15 times).
- Perform the exercise “bicycle”: lying on your back, raise your legs up and “pedal” 1-2 minutes.
When engaged in physical education, it is extremely important to carefully monitor your well-being – exercises should not increase discomfort and pain, otherwise the effect of them will be exactly the opposite.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Their main purpose is to relieve pain and reduce inflammation – repairing damaged tissues with alternative medicine is not possible. But at the same time, they are an important part of the complex therapy of lumbar osteochondrosis, effectively coping with its symptoms and practically without side effects and contraindications.
A proven remedy for pain and discomfort in the lower back are herbal baths:
- Mix the leaves of birch, lemon balm and peppermint in equal proportions, pour 200 g of the mixture into 10 liters of boiling water, put on low heat for 2-3 minutes, and then pour into the bathtub that was collected for the procedure.
- Prepare a decoction of 300 g of chamomile and 5 liters of water, insist it, strain and add to the bath water. To achieve the desired result, the procedure is recommended to be carried out daily for at least a week.
A therapeutic bath is best taken no longer than 15-20 minutes at a water temperature of no higher than 40 ° C.
No less effective for lumbar osteochondrosis and home-made ointments and rubbing:
- Mix 100 g of liquid honey, 150 ml of vodka and 50 g of aloe leaves ground in a meat grinder, transfer the mixture to an opaque container and leave it in the refrigerator for storage. Ointment should be rubbed on the lower back, and then wrap it with something warm, repeating the procedure until you feel better.
- Prepare a mixture of 100 g honey and melted pork fat, add 100 ml of triple cologne and 1 teaspoon of vinegar and refrigerate, transferring to an opaque container. During exacerbation of osteochondrosis with ointment, you can rub your lower back 2 times a day, preferably in the morning and before bedtime.
Decoctions and infusions for oral administration, prepared on the basis of medicinal plants, are also useful for osteochondrosis:
- Mix 100 g of pine buds, a pinch of sage and 1 teaspoon of motherwort, pour ½ liter of hot water, bring to a boil, and then insist an hour and a half. Ready-made remedy for exacerbation of osteochondrosis drink in small sips during the day.
- Grind thyme and plantain taken in an equal amount in a blender, squeeze juice and drink 3 times a day for 2 teaspoons.
- Squeeze the juice from 100 g of nettle, add 100 ml of alcohol and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of honey, and then, occasionally shaking, insist for 10 days in a cool, dark place. Tincture should be taken 1 time per day for 2 teaspoons.
And, of course, do not forget about preventive measures: a healthy lifestyle, giving up bad habits, moderate physical exertion, which are necessary daily, proper nutrition, observing a drinking regime, as well as buying an orthopedic mattress and massage courses at least twice in year. Thus, it will be possible not only to avoid frequent exacerbations of lumbar osteochondrosis and inhibit its development, but also to improve the condition of the spine as a whole, protecting itself from serious health problems in the future.
Osteocondritis of the spine
General characteristics of the disease
Osteochondrosis of the spine is a disease caused by the destruction of bone and cartilage tissue of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
First of all, with the progression of the disease, the central part of the spinal disc, the so-called gelatinous nucleus, is modified. Because of this, the vertebra loses some of its shock-absorbing properties, and thinning and cracks form on the fibrous ring along the periphery of the disk.
Further progression of osteochondrosis of the spine leads to complications of the disease – protrusion of the discs or ruptures of the fibrous ring and intervertebral hernia, as its consequence. Instability of the spine in the affected area leads to pain and limited mobility of the head with osteochondrosis of the spine of the cervical spine, as well as to limited mobility of the body with osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine and lumbar.
In 75% of cases, it is osteochondrosis of the spine that causes back pain. With age, the risk of dystrophy of spinal tissues increases significantly, therefore, on average, symptoms of spinal osteochondrosis are observed in every second inhabitant of the planet older than 30 years.
Causes of Osteochondrosis
Provoking factors in the development of spinal osteochondrosis are back injuries or systematic stress on the back during hard physical work or professional employment in vibration. If you have to do a lot of loading and unloading, get a tail lift for your car.
The early manifestation of symptoms of spinal osteochondrosis is caused by poor physical development, flat feet or being overweight. There is also a genetic predisposition to the loose structure of the intervertebral discs and anomalies in the structure of the spine. Unfavorable in terms of spinal health are also intensive training in the gym in violation of the rules for the distribution of load on the back, a sedentary lifestyle and poor nutrition.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the spine
The disease manifests itself in a number of typical symptoms. Osteochondrosis of the spine is characterized by: aching back pain, numbness in the affected spine, decreased range of motion, increased pain during heavy lifting, sudden movement, tension during coughing or sneezing.
Chronic pain, as one of the symptoms of spinal osteochondrosis, causes fatigue. When squeezing the nerve roots with the discs of the spine, the pain can be more intense and be sharp, “shooting” in nature. Its localization in this case is not limited to the region of the back, but is felt by a person in the region of the limbs.
Stage of osteochondrosis
The stage of the disease depends on the severity of the symptoms of osteochondrosis of the spine. At the first stage of spinal osteochondrosis, pain is practically not felt, if only a slight malaise and poor resistance of the spine to injuries. Destruction of the fibrous ring, a decrease in the size of the vertebral fissures, and pain of varying intensity are a symptom of osteochondrosis of the spine of the second stage.
The third stage of the disease is characterized by significant deformations of the bone and vertebral tissues until the appearance of intervertebral hernias. Symptoms of spinal osteochondrosis of the most severe fourth stage are massive bone growths, limited mobility, intense pain, as well as complete or partial limb paralysis caused by compression of the nerve roots.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine often leads to impaired blood circulation due to compression of the arteries. This leads to intense headache, dizziness, and fainting. With osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, vertebral artery syndrome is sometimes observed. It is characterized by a sensation of noise in the head, flickering of “flies” or colored spots in front of the eyes. With osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, peripheral pains in the shoulders or arms are also possible.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine
Osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine can aggravate the course of various cardiac pathologies. The disease causes the progression of intercostal neuralgia (compression of the intercostal nerves). With osteochondrosis of the thoracic spine, chest pain and a sensation of “stake” in the center of the chest are observed.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine
Osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine leads to the development of the following diseases: sciatica, lumbago and the so-called lumbar radiculitis.
Sciatica, as one of the complications of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine, is characterized by damage to the sciatic nerve, pain in the gluteal region, hypotension (decreased tone) of the calf and gluteal muscles.
In lumbago, a symptom of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine is a sharp pain in the lower back caused by a displacement of the vertebrae or prolapse of the spinal disc.
Lumbar sciatica, another complication of osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine, is provoked by hernias of the lower discs of the spine. It is accompanied by pain in the buttocks, radiating to the back of the thigh, popliteal fossa, lower leg and foot.
Diagnosis of spinal osteochondrosis
A preliminary diagnosis of osteochondrosis is established by a neurologist after an initial examination in connection with patient complaints of back pain and limited mobility. The stage of osteochondrosis of the spine is ascertained depending on the degree of spinal deformity, the patient’s posture and the number of affected discs.
All of the above symptoms of osteochondrosis are diagnosed by feeling the back of the patient. The doctor also draws attention to the state of muscle tone. Since in most cases the disease is accompanied by hypertonicity of the back muscles.
Using tests for bending the spine, the amplitude of the patient’s movements is determined. Thanks to the use of radiography, CT and MRI, the diagnosis is concretized and future tactics for the treatment of osteochondrosis are determined.
Treatment of osteochondrosis
In the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine, conservative and surgical methods are used. The goal of both is to eliminate the pain syndrome and prevent further progression of spinal deformity.
At the same time, surgical treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine is used only if conservative treatment of the disease has been ineffective.
The active stage of applying conservative methods lasts an average of 2 months. At the beginning of it, a short-term intensification of the pain syndrome is possible, caused by the reaction of the body to medications, physiotherapy exercises and physical therapy. In the conservative treatment of spinal osteochondrosis, massage, manual therapy, stretching and reflexology are also used. The effectiveness of the treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine depends on the consistency of the procedures and the persistence of the patient in the implementation of exercise therapy complexes.
Surgical treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine is carried out with a hernia of the intervertebral disc, whose prescription exceeds 6 months. An indication for the operation is also to reduce the gap between the vertebrae to 1/3 of the original size and compression of the roots of the spinal cord.
The leading method in the surgical treatment of spinal osteochondrosis is discectomy, i.e. removal of a deformed disk. The operation can be minimally invasive, performed using endoscopic instrumentation using microdisectomy, B-Twin systems, as well as puncture laser vaporization of the core of the deformed disc.
After surgical treatment of osteochondrosis of the spine, a rehabilitation period of 6 months is assumed. During it, the patient is sent for spa treatment to undergo a course of physiotherapy, manual therapy, acupuncture, etc.
Video from YouTube on the topic of the article:
What is osteochondrosis of the spine
What is osteochondrosis, what does it arise from and how to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine in the clinic and at home?
The answer depends on what is the cause of the pain in the neck, chest, and back. And this can be osteochondrosis, and trauma, and a tumor, and vascular disorders, and kidney disease, and many other causative factors.
What is osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis of the spine is a disease in which degenerative and dystrophic changes gradually occur in the bone and cartilage tissues of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spinal column, that is, in the vertebrae and intervertebral discs.
As you know, the spine consists of many vertebrae, which are connected to each other by cartilage pads – discs. The spinal cord passes inside the spinal canal, from which the nerve roots go to various organs and tissues of the body.
When walking, running, jumping, lifting weights, tilting the body, the main load falls on just the intervertebral discs, working as a kind of shock absorbers. And such loads sooner and later lead to damage to the cartilage structure of the disc, a decrease in its height, the formation of hernial protrusion, which compresses the vessels and nerves located in this area. Subsequently, degenerative-dystrophic changes occur in the bone tissue of the vertebrae (bone outgrowths appear – osteophytes on the body and processes of the vertebrae). Usually the first signs of osteochondrosis of the spine appear as early as 30-35 years and become pronounced in 40-50 years.
What exacerbates osteochondrosis?
- Heavy physical exertion and athletic training, causing rap >1. In the acute period, painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to relieve the pain syndrome (diclofenac, nimesulide, meloxicam, etc.), therapeutic blockades with local anesthetics (novocaine, lidocaine) are performed, sometimes blockade using long-acting hormonal drugs (Kenalog, diprospan )
2. Often used drugs that have a relaxing effect on spasmodic muscles (midocal), as well as vascular agents that improve blood circulation in the problem area.
3. Acupuncture is an effective method for treating complications of osteochondrosis of the spine, including its varieties such as laser puncture and electro-puncture, hirudotherapy. These methods will help to quickly relieve pain, but, of course, they will not be able to restore bone and cartilage structures.
4. With an improvement in well-being, manual therapy, physiotherapeutic treatment, physiotherapy exercises are connected.
5. How to treat osteochondrosis of the spine in severe complications? In the presence of a large hernia of the intervertebral disc, the ineffectiveness of conservative treatment when it is carried out for 3-4 months, persistent motor and sensory disorders, impaired pelvic organs), surgical treatment is proposed – removal of a disc hernia.
6. During the recovery period, the correct rehabilitation is very important with a gradual expansion of the motor regime.
Here’s a short video on how to treat osteochondrosis of the spine by microsurgical removal of a disc herniation:
How to treat osteochondrosis at home
- Bed rest is necessary during the period of exacerbation (lying on a hard, flat bed).
- With radiculitis due to osteochondrosis in the acute period, heat and various home physiotherapy procedures (warming, rubbing with alcohol tinctures and “burning” ointments) are not recommended – this can only intensify the pain.
- Effectively relieves pain Chinese acupressure. In severe acute pain, distant biologically active points (BAP) are used, located on the upper and lower extremities, on the chest and abdomen, as well as the ear points. When improving well-being – added local points located in the interested area of the spine. For effective treatment at home, it is enough to know the location of 10-20 BAT. It will be optimal if you first undergo an course of treatment with a reflexologist during an exacerbation of osteochondrosis. And then, in order to consol and other varieties. The principle of operation of all these devices is similar – it is a kind of large “brush” based on plastic or polymers, on which a large number of metal or plastic needles are located. The applicator is applied to a painful area of the body for 20-30 minutes (with cervical osteochondrosis – in the cervical-collar zone, with lumbar – on the lower back). Under the pressure of the body, hundreds of needles irritate biologically active points in the problem area, as a result of which the pain syndrome quickly decreases, blood circulation in the vertebral segment improves, and the range of movements is restored.
- There is a special therapeutic gymnastics based on the methods of post-isometric relaxation (PIR), used after reducing acute pain. Exercises for cervical, thoracic, lumbar osteochondrosis are different and an exercise therapy doctor will help you choose the optimal gymnastics complex in each case.
Prevention of osteochondrosis of the spine
- In order to fully restore working capacity and prevent the development of exacerbations, it is very important to gradually expand physical activity
- Mandatory morning exercises create a muscle corset around the spine and protect it during the day with sudden movements and heavy physical exertion.
- In the course of labor activity, it is necessary to take work breaks several times and, if possible, perform simple gymnastic exercises for the spine (turns, tilts, rotation of the head, body) for 5-10 minutes
- Daily walking for 30-40 minutes a day provides good blood supply to all organs and systems, prevents early aging
- Do not forget about proper nutrition: do not overeat, include in the diet in sufficient quantities vegetables and fruits, dairy products, legumes, fish.
By following all these simple recommendations, you can effectively fight back pain, help yourself, explain the basic principles of helping relatives and friends so that they also know what osteochondrosis is and how it can be treated at home. Naturally, such measures should be carried out only after a medical examination in the absence of complications and should not replace, but only supplement the doctor’s prescription.
How to quickly treat osteochondrosis at home
Self-medication is a sure way to harm your own body. But this does not mean that treatment of osteochondrosis at home is impossible. The treatment of the disease should be started after consulting a doctor.
Subject to all the recommendations of the doctor, patients manage to restore cartilage tissue and the natural anatomical structure of the spinal column, to prevent the development of complications.
Principles of Home Treatment
It should be understood that getting rid of the symptoms of pathology does not mean eliminating osteochondrosis. The disappearance of signs gives only a short respite before the occurrence of the next attack. Painkillers do not treat osteochondrosis. They only eliminate discomfort, cramping and pain.
Dystrophic changes in the spine occur due to:
- impaired blood flow;
- cartilage nutrient deficiency;
- stagnation in tissue structures;
- oxygen starvation of cartilage.
To understand how to treat osteochondrosis at home, you need to know the mechanism for the development of pathology. After 25 years, cartilage loses its ability to receive nutrition with blood flow.
Blood vessels passing through the cartilage structures are closed. Cartilage is extracted from surrounding tissues by reverse osmosis. With reduced motor activity, cartilage tissue does not receive the substances necessary for normal functioning.
Degenerative processes occur in them. Cartilages lose their elasticity, microcracks appear in them. This leads to the destruction of the integrity of tissue structures, inflammation, swelling and pain.
Here’s how to cure osteochondrosis at home:
- stick to a diet;
- engage in therapeutic exercises;
- take medications;
- establish a regime of work, rest and sleep;
- create the right sleeping place with a hard surface (orthopedic mattress and pillow – ideal).
To overcome osteochondrosis helps patient stubbornness, a systematic approach to treatment. Success is guaranteed with full compliance with all medical recommendations, the correct use of medical methods.
Medications help suppress osteochondrosis symptoms. Treatment at home of the disease without medication is impossible. Until the pain goes away, it is forbidden to engage in physiotherapy exercises, to do physiotherapeutic procedures and massage. This is the basic rule for the treatment of osteochondrosis in the acute stage.
To relieve an exacerbation, the attending physician prescribes:
- Anti-inflammatory drugs. Diclofenac, Ketanov, Nimesil, Ibuprofen eliminate pain and inflammation. Pills give serious side effects. Their use is possible only after eating with plenty of water. In case of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, medications are administered laterally (injections are given).
- Muscle relaxants. Furosemide, Troxevasin relieve swelling and pain, reduce hypertonicity of the back muscles. They are taken simultaneously with diuretic drugs.
- Sedative drugs. They drink decoctions, herbal teas and pharmacy preparations based on soothing herbs (chamomile, motherwort, mint). They eliminate neurotization caused by unbearable soreness. If osteochondrosis of the spine is severe, treatment is carried out using tranquilizers (Phenozepam), antidepressants (Fluoxetine, Amitriptyline). They normalize the psychological state of a person.
- Complex preparations with vitamins of group B. The use of multivitamins accelerates the regeneration of nerve fibers. The course of treatment with vitamins is 21 days.
- Local drugs with anti-inflammatory effect. Ointments and gels Ibuprofen, Diclofenac are rubbed into the affected area. They fight pain and inflammation. They are used until the pain syndrome completely disappears.
- Warming rubbing and balms based on bioactive substances that have a moderate irritant effect. The therapeutic effect is provided by the poisons of bees and snakes, menthol, which are part of the medication. Means eliminate swelling and pain, establish blood flow, restore tissue nutrition.
- Applications with Dimeside. The medicine, penetrating deep into the tissue, inhibits inflammation.
Traditional methods of treatment
It is impossible to get rid of osteochondrosis with only medications. Treatment must be supplemented with folk remedies, which the attending physician will recommend.
Common methods of treatment at home with folk remedies:
Applications with potatoes and honey. Potatoes are turned into slurry, combined with honey in equal amounts. The product is la >
The pharmaceutical industry produces devices for the treatment of osteochondrosis at home. Devices act on the affected areas with an impulse or vibration, which are generated due to electric currents or magnetic fields. Devices allow you to conduct medical procedures at home.
The treatment of the spine at home is carried out using the following devices:
- Almag-1 copes with medical and preventive tasks. It prevents the development of osteochondrosis and complications that appear on its background. The device does not allow the progression of degenerative changes in the spinal column.
- Armos is a device for treating osteochondrosis at home. The device acts pointwise in the lesions. It eliminates curvature of the spine. Leads vertebrae in a natural position.
- Darsonval is an apparatus that can relieve pain and restore blood circulation. The course of treatment consists of 20 sessions of 20 minutes. The interval between a break and re-treatment is several months.
- Florov’s apparatus – the device establishes a respiratory rhythm. It helps to saturate the tissues with oxygen, relieves muscle cramps, improves blood flow, restores tissue trophism, accelerates the regeneration of cartilage.
- Vitafon is an apparatus for treating osteochondrosis at home. The device helps to restore bone structures, eliminates puffiness, improves lymph flow.
In addition to drug therapy, folk methods and hardware techniques, osteochondrosis is treated at home, performing therapeutic exercises, doing massage (classic, can, acupressure). Symptoms will pass quickly and treatment will be effective if therapeutic and alternative methods are combined with a diet.
The diet must be enriched with healthy food: fruits, vegetables, lean meat and fish, dairy products. With osteochondrosis, sharp and fatty dishes, meat broths, alcoholic beverages, coffee, pork are contraindicated.
Complex treatment helps to get rid of osteochondrosis and forget about pain. Use your doctor’s advice to restore spinal function and restore health.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .