Unfortunately, the diseases of this group are the reckoning of humanity for upright posture. As the saying goes, if you want to be Homo erectus, get used to spinal problems.
The pulpous intervertebral complex of a person is only outwardly similar to a similar animal system. In fact, this has long been a fundamentally different structure, adapted to maintain vertical posture and movement in this position.
The prevalence of osteochondrosis
In Russia, more than half of adult disability cases are associated with diseases of the peripheral nervous system. In addition, pain in various parts of the spine imposes significant restrictions on the movement of patients, which reduces the quality of life and creates a chronic negative emotional background.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
Risk Factors and Causes
The prerequisites for the development of osteochondrosis include:
- Congenital changes in the spine;
- Prolonged stay in a fixed or tense position;
- Congenital hypermobility of the spinal column;
- Decrease in elasticity and muscle endurance;
- Degenerative changes in the musculoskeletal system;
- Microtrauma of various parts of the musculoskeletal system.
The clinic of the disease has a fairly wide range from mild discomfort to unbearable acute pain in one or more parts of the spine.
Can provoke an attack:
- Sharp physical strain;
- Awkward movement;
- Lifting a heavy object;
- Long stay in an uncomfortable position.
Variety of osteochondrosis
Probably, all varieties of osteochondrosis are unknown even to narrow specialists. Since the disease forms new forms due to changes in living conditions, the task of scientists in time is to detect and learn how to treat it. Specialists know that changes in various parts of the spine are completely different diseases with a separate clinic and therapy.
Mechanics of intervertebral osteochondrosis
- Change in the quality of the intervertebral disc, leading to a loss of vertebral stability;
- Displacement of the intervertebral disc with the penetration of part of it into the lumen of the spinal canal;
- Prolapse or protrusion of the disc in the front or s >All these changes can be tracked by signs of manifestation of the various stages of the disease:
- Violation of the healthy mobility of one or more vertebrae;
- The appearance of pain with active or passive muscle load;
- Loss of spring ability of the vertebra under normal loads is expressed by discomfort or “spinal fatigue”.
Prevention and treatment
As a preventive measure, hanging on the horizontal bar with osteochondrosis is quite acceptable. That is, when there are risk factors in the lifestyle, due to which the disease can develop, but there are no acute chondrotic manifestations yet. As for the therapeutic effect of exercises on the horizontal bar for osteochondrosis, the opinions of doctors on this issue are very different. Some cons />
Drug therapy is designed to eliminate pain and inflammation, relieve muscle spasm, restore chondroprotective tissue destroyed by the disease, normalize healthy blood flow, prov >Nevertheless, if a person has a horizontal bar, it is difficult to resist and not try to work out on it. In this case, it is necessary to be gu />
- The crossbar should be at the height of the arms extended upward or lower;
- In order not to aggravate the situation, it is better to stop on the exercise half-hanging – this is when the legs touch the floor and make the spine stretch controlled;
- After performing the exercise, you can’t jump from the horizontal bar, you should gently lower yourself to the whole foot and only then remove your hands from the crossbar;
- Do not force an increase in load;
- It is strictly forbidden that pull-ups for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine and, in general, the horizontal bar for cervical osteochondrosis are best left for a while until you feel radically better (when working on the horizontal bar, the most intense loads are on the muscles and vertebrae of the cervical spine, therefore, as a means of treating osteochondrosis, the horizontal bar is last shell to choose).
Any sane person who is responsibly suited to his health, instead of deciding on his own whether it is useful to hang on the horizontal bar with osteochondrosis and whether it is possible to pull himself on the horizontal bar with cervical osteochondrosis, will undergo the necessary examinations first, consult a doctor and only then begin classes so as not to create problems yourself and loved ones.