Arthrosis of the foot – a chronic pathology of the joints, which occurs with the destruction of cartilage and inflammatory processes in the soft tissues. Arthrosis can begin to develop against the background of other diseases, such as diabetes or varicose veins, which cause a deterioration in blood microcirculation in the tissues and metabolic disorders in this area. To prevent irreversible consequences, it is important to consult a doctor at the initial stage of the development of pathology. How to treat foot arthrosis at home and when surgery is required, we will consider in more detail.
- Therapeutic exercise complex
- Orthopedic shoes
- Proper nutrition
- Operative therapy
- How to treat foot arthrosis at home
- About the disease
- Other areas of damage
- Osteoarthritis Therapy
- Tips from the people
- Video. Treatment of foot arthrosis
- What treatment will the doctor prescribe for foot arthrosis?
- Characteristic of the disease
- Arthrosis Treatment Basics
- How to treat arthrosis with medications?
- Special diet for the treatment of arthrosis
- Is it possible to treat deforming osteoarthrosis with folk remedies?
- Gymnastics and exercise
- Water treatments and massage
- How to cure foot arthrosis at home
- Treatment of foot arthrosis folk remedies
- Tincture of potato seedlings
- Treatment of foot arthrosis with a mixture of clover, hop and St. John’s wort herbs
Arthrosis of the foot can be cured only by the complex method, using medications, performing exercise therapy prescribed by the attending physician, massage, wearing special shoes, and proper nutrition.
Medications are the basis for the treatment of foot arthrosis. The attending physician prescribes various drugs, which together help to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of the disease and accelerate recovery. For example, they can prescribe a reception:
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that help to eliminate pain symptoms and other manifestations of the inflammatory process (these do not eliminate the underlying disease, but only help ease its course; this group includes drugs such as Menovazin, Ibuprofen and Ortofen);
- analgesic drugs, which are used mainly at the 2nd stage of the development of arthrosis, when the pain becomes severe and interferes with the person’s usual lifestyle (Nikoflex, Apizatron, Viprosal, etc. can be attributed to this group of drugs);
- chondroprotectors, which contribute to the restoration of damaged cartilage tissue and include substances that are in human cartilage (those are effective only at the initial stage of development of pathology and are taken for a long course; this group includes drugs Don, Arthra, Structum, etc.) ;
- vitamin preparations that contain minerals that are useful for immunity, which increase the body’s defenses and normalize metabolic processes (for example, they can prescribe the intake of such vitamin-mineral complexes as Oligovit, Vitrum, Bishofit, etc.).
Therapeutic exercise complex
Treatment of arthrosis of the foot can be carried out at home by the method of performing physical therapy.
Exercise therapy is prescribed for arthrosis of any area, including the upper extremities (more about finger arthrosis can be found here). Systematic exercise will help to achieve the following results:
- reduce the intensity of the pain syndrome;
- strengthening muscles and ligaments of the limbs;
- improve blood circulation in the tissues around the inflamed joint;
- improving nutrition of periarticular cartilage.
To achieve the greatest efficiency from performing physical exercises, experts recommend adhering to some rules. First of all, it is necessary to remember that the exercise therapy should take place regularly, or rather, daily. Gymnastics is performed several times a day for about 20 minutes in one session.
There are no age restrictions for doing exercises. Exercise therapy is prescribed for both older people and children
You should not immediately begin to perform complex exercises, it is better to start with the simplest ones, which are easy to repeat for a beginner in this matter. It is recommended to increase the load gradually, starting with slow movements. Breathing during exercise therapy should be even and calm.
Specialists prescribe therapeutic gymnastics only after stopping the acute stage of the disease and eliminating clearly expressed symptoms. Do not continue to exercise if there is pain in the joint. In this case, it is advisable to reduce the amplitude of movements or even complete the exercise therapy so as not to injure the tissue.
At the beginning of the exercise therapy, the specialist prescribes exercises performed in a supine position. Over time, they switch to a physical complex performed sitting on a chair, and then using gymnastic apparatus.
In combination with exercise therapy, it is recommended to carry out massage, which is considered one of the most effective methods of getting rid of foot arthrosis. Performing massage movements contributes to a beneficial effect on the nerves and muscles, thereby contributing to improved blood circulation in the affected area.
The main advantages of this technique can be considered the opportunity:
- reduce pain and stiffness in the joints;
- elimination of joint stiffness and limitation of its mobility;
- improving trophic tissue of the joint and preventing the development of muscle hypertrophy.
In the event that arthrosis of the feet is supplemented with flat feet, clubfoot or painful attacks, massage should be performed on the entire limb, starting from the femoral region.
Massage can be carried out both by yourself and trust a specialist in this matter.
Consider the methodology for performing massage movements in the areas of the foot:
- sole: starting from the thumb, with the fingertips of the fingers carry out light pressure towards the heel, and back light strokes are carried out;
- the outer edge of the foot: carry out light pressure, starting with the little finger and moving towards the calcaneus;
- heel: carry out soft, deep or quick massage with bones or pads of the fingers.
It is also necessary to treat arthrosis and osteoarthritis of the foot by wearing orthopedic shoes, which greatly accelerates recovery. With the help of orthopedic insoles and arch supports, you can create the correct support and additional cushioning of the foot, fix the ankle in the correct position, and prevent further deformation.
If you wear the wrong shoes during the development of arthrosis, you can only aggravate the course of the underlying disease, increase the risk of corns and corns, and worsen your general well-being. Shoes should not be cramped, their length and width should be in accordance with the length and width of the foot. The distance between the thumb and toe of any shoe should be at least a centimeter. The sole is only flexible and elastic.
Insoles must be made to order, based on individual features of the structure of the foot
Of course, a diet with the development of arthrosis is not the main method of therapy, but such will help to ease its course and make up for the lack of substances useful for joints in the body. So, proper nutrition should look like this:
- fried food is not included in the diet, it is better to cook products by steam, boil, bake or stew;
- It is recommended to eat often, but in small portions, which will help to eliminate overeating and weight gain;
- while eating, you don’t need to rush but chew products thoroughly, which will allow you to quickly saturate the body;
- while eating, you should make small pauses, which will prevent overeating.
The following foods will be useful for joints: chicken, duck meat, low-fat fish, skim milk products, greens, nuts, bread, buckwheat and rice, fruits and vegetables, freshly squeezed juices, eggs, cheese.
The following foods should not be included in the diet of an arthrosis patient: pastries, pork and beef, sour milk products, fatty fish, muffins, alcohol, strong coffee and tea, ice cream, crackers and chips, spices, soda, marinade, smoked meats, mayonnaise and ketchup, vegetable oil, pasta.
The operation is prescribed if conservative methods have not brought the desired recovery or if the pain is so strong that conventional drugs and injections of potent anesthetics do not bring relief. With the help of surgery, you can not only save a person from unpleasant symptoms, but also completely restore the functioning of the inflamed joint.
What type of surgical intervention is suitable for this or that person is determined taking into account the degree of development of pathological changes, the functional requirements of the patient, the age of the person, concomitant pathologies and other factors. To avoid the need for surgery and confine ourselves to a conservative technique, you must consult a specialist as soon as possible with the first symptoms that arise.
How to treat foot arthrosis at home
in Arthrosis 0 277 views
Arthrosis of the foot is a very unpleasant disease that gives a person a lot of inconvenience. The fact that the disease belongs to the degenerative type indicates the need for emergency measures when detecting the first signs of a problem. Otherwise, advanced stages of arthrosis will lead to complete disability, and treatment will be ineffective.
Sore feet under the attention of a doctor
About the disease
Arthrosis of the legs is expressed by inflammation of the soft tissues and the destruction of the cartilage that is in the diseased joint. The main factor influencing this is called a malfunction in the metabolic processes. Among other causes, there are various diseases (both infectious and non-infectious in nature), physical exertion (excessive for the skeleton), various foot injuries, improperly selected and uncomfortable shoes.
It is impossible to eliminate the fully begun arthrosis of the foot – this process is irrevocable, but its development can be stopped if timely treatment is started, which reduces to alleviating the patient’s suffering.
The speed and effectiveness of therapy will depend on the degree of development of the disease, each of which has its own symptoms:
- The initial stage is manifested by small pains localized in the forefoot, at the fingers. They are amplified only with certain physical exertion.
- The second degree is already characterized by a change in the joints visible with the naked eye – the head of the metatarsal bone becomes thicker in the thumb (popularly called the “bone”). This condition is inconvenient when wearing shoes, while the joint itself becomes less mobile. The pains already have a more intense and lasting symptom, which is pronounced after physical loads on the legs.
Thumb bone enlarged
- Arthrosis of the foot of the third degree is already complete immobility of the joint of the thumb, with its clearly visible deformation. To remove the load from the sore part of the leg, a person modifies his gait. But this does not help relieve pain symptoms that are present constantly, regardless of the loads.
A large number of the adult population of the planet suffers from the deterioration of cartilage tissue, but most of all women are affected by arthrosis of the legs – this is a retribution for the love of high heels and narrow shoes.
Other areas of damage
In addition to the metatarsal bone of the big toe, arthrosis affects other parts of the foot on the legs, showing similar symptoms, although there are some features:
Arthrosis of the small joints of the foot is cons >
How does arthrosis of the foot (in the context)
- Affected by arthrosis and the middle part of the foot, showing symptoms of varying intensity. The pain syndrome in the inflamed joint is persistent. Depending on the degree of damage, deformation of the joint and swelling of the tissues are observed. With this subspecies of arthrosis, the patient has difficulty moving.
If treatment is not started in time, the inter-articular cartilage will completely lose their elasticity and collapse, giving the bones the ability to closely “communicate” with each other (hence the pain). Subsequent bone growths lead to a violation of the microcirculation of blood in the foot.
With an advanced degree of the disease, the deformed fingers are rigidly fixed in a curved position, which can only be corrected surgically.
Even if there are slight suspicions of problems with the joints of the legs (and any other), it is necessary to undergo an examination immediately, because at an early stage, arthrosis does not always manifest itself. Lost opportunities – this is a fairly long-term treatment that requires a lot of patience and significant financial costs.
Therapy of inflamed joints of the legs includes a set of various measures that help slow down the development of the problem.
At an orthopedic appointment in an effort to solve the problem of a progressive disease
- Traditional treatment is aimed at relieving pain caused by inflammation to make life easier for the patient. This includes non-steroidal drugs (anti-inflammatory and painkillers), and in an advanced situation, also steroids.
- To regenerate defective cartilage tissue, chondroprotectors are introduced into its cavity. But they will benefit only with a small degree of joint damage – in the later stages there is practically nothing to regenerate.
- A major role is played by physiotherapy (electrophoresis, phonophoresis, etc.), massages, therapeutic exercises, mud.
- As an auxiliary effect, the treatment of arthrosis on the legs is carried out using traditional medicine, which, however, will not save from deformation, but it will help to relieve pain and slow down the inflammatory process.
In addition to everything, you need to take care of proper nutrition and comfortable shoes with the use of special orthopedic insoles.
How to treat foot arthrosis at home should be discussed separately, because these are the most affordable measures to alleviate suffering that you can take on your own.
Folk recipes have already been tested by time and have proven their effectiveness. You only need to use these funds, supplementing the main treatment, and not in return for it.
The essence of therapy with alternative drugs is the local effect of warming on diseased joints. This helps to improve blood circulation, which will lead to a decrease in the degree of inflammation, and, consequently, will reduce (or eliminate) the pain syndrome.
Popular remedies used at home are healing foot baths, where decoctions of herbs and parts of plants (juniper, thyme, oregano, etc.) are used. These procedures are recommended for exacerbation of the disease.
Healing foot baths
Useful compresses based on alcohol-containing drugs. Salt and honey also give a good effect. All sorts of lotions and rubbing will help relieve pain symptoms. At the same time, all means of folk recipes should be used only in a warm form, in order to, in fact, get relief.
Such an auxiliary treatment with folk prescriptions will not be able to cure developed foot arthrosis, so you should not have high hopes for home procedures, but you should not abandon them, because these drugs can be classified as “first aid”, relieving temporary suffering.
Tips from the people
Traditional medicine is multifaceted, allowing people to cope with almost all health problems. Here and arthrosis, additional to the joints (in particular, the legs), will be easier to tolerate if supplemented with treatment by a number of procedures:
- You can apply a compress from the agave to the inflamed areas. To do this, you need chopped aloe leaves. Squeeze the juice from them (50 grams is enough), mix with honey (100 g) and dilute with vodka (150 ml). Insisting the remedy for a week in a dark place, they impregnate a tissue napkin, which is applied to the sore joints. To ensure compression on top of the napkin, wrap it with cling film, which is fixed with a bandage or a strip of cloth, then put a warm sock on your leg. You can leave the compress until the morning, but at the first sign of discomfort it is better to remove it.
- A good grinding of mullein – 2 tbsp. its flowers insist a decade in a glass of alcoholic solution of 70% concentration. This tincture should rub the affected joints daily, without waiting for severe pain.
Pain Relief Rubbing
- Eucalyptus tincture is prepared and applied in the same way. For her, 100 g of chopped leaves and half a liter of vodka. Insist composition for a week and apply on the whole foot.
- But the grass of the marsh cinquefoil can be used not only in grindings, but also inside, acting on diseased organs through the digestive system. For 100 g of grass, you need 4 cups of vodka, and the entire process of infusion in a dark place takes 3 weeks. The tool is better to use before bedtime, rubbing his feet or making compresses (or both). The strained composition should be consumed before meals 1 tbsp.
- Bee venom is considered a powerful tool that will help not only relieve pain, but also stop inflammation in the joints, and also restore their mobility. They rub the affected areas several times throughout the day. The course of poison therapy is not limited, but it is not recommended to use a grind for problems with the skin of the feet.
Video. Treatment of foot arthrosis
Traditional medicine is such a good help in the traditional treatment of arthrosis that its recipes should be adopted by anyone who has already experienced joint pain. Even if the diagnosis has not yet been made, then baths, compresses and healing rubbing will be an excellent preventive measure that helps to avoid serious problems with the joints of the feet. This will allow you not to incur a laborious and expensive treatment in the future.
What treatment will the doctor prescribe for foot arthrosis?
Arthrosis is a disease that affects every 2 adults. And some do not even know that they are ill. Since the 1st and 2nd stage of deformation of the joint practically does not manifest itself. Basically, this disease affects the knee and ankle joints. Since most of the burden lies with them, in addition, they are most often injured. Deforming arthrosis of the foot is not as dangerous as gonarthrosis, but also brings discomfort, and requires treatment. Therefore, everyone should know how to treat foot arthrosis at home and what preventive measures will help to avoid it.
Characteristic of the disease
Bone joints contain inter-articular fluid, which softens friction. External and internal negative factors lead to a change in the consistency of the liquid. It becomes thick, and eventually withers completely. Because of this, cartilage tissue begins to wear out and the joint is damaged.
Negative factors that provoke the development of the disease of the joints of the foot:
- Age-related changes in the body.
- Injury to the joints: fracture of the big toe, injury to the small joints of the foot, falling from a great height.
- Constant load on the connections.
- Deficiency of nutrients in the body.
- Diseases causing changes in the body: diabetes mellitus, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, kidney and liver diseases.
- Exposure to extremely low temperature on a limb.
- Hereditary predisposition.
- Excess weight that increases the load on the bone joint.
The main reason that provokes the development of deforming arthrosis of the foot of a woman is uncomfortable shoes and the frequent wearing of shoes with heels.
The disease of the joints of the foot does not make itself felt in the early stages, since its symptoms are practically not manifested. The characteristic signs of foot arthrosis depends on the stage of the inflammatory process and on the affected area: big toe, inflammation of the small joints of the foot, damage to the middle sections of the foot.
The main signs of deforming osteoarthritis are the following:
- Crunch and creak of articulation during movement.
- Inflammation and redness of the skin around the big toe or other area.
- Swelling of the big toe, midfoot.
- Increased body temperature.
- Seals and nodules appear on the foot, mainly around the big toe.
- Stiffness of articulation, limited movement.
- Articulation deformation.
- Gait change.
- Pain, which is mainly felt when the disease has developed to stages 2 and 3.
- Increased fatigue.
In the early stages, the signs of the disease practically do not appear, only occasionally pain is felt.
You can only find out about the disease in the early stages by conducting a medical examination. In order to start treating foot arthrosis in the early stages, you need to do an x-ray and computed tomography of the foot, big toe and small joints of the foot.
Arthrosis Treatment Basics
It is necessary to treat foot arthrosis comprehensively. When diagnosing foot arthrosis, hospitalization is not required, but foot arthrosis should be treated under strict medical supervision. The doctor will determine the degree of deformation of the bone compound; will prescribe drugs that must be taken in order to treat the disease, and will monitor the effectiveness of the treatment. The treatment includes not only the use of medications, but also the following:
- A special diet, it is especially important for people with a lot of weight.
- Gymnastics and special exercises.
- Massage using medicinal herbs and essential oils.
- Water procedures.
- Use of external products.
- Folk remedies.
In order to effectively treat foot arthrosis, you must definitely use medical supplies. You can treat foot arthrosis at home, but only by constantly monitoring the progress of therapy. It is allowed to treat arthrosis with folk remedies at home, and you can even replace them with some medications, but only after obtaining the permission of the doctor.
How to treat arthrosis with medications?
To treat deforming arthrosis, you need to start with medication. The doctor will prescribe drugs, taking into account the individual characteristics of the person, the stage of the disease and the condition of the joint. Medications are used for oral administration, as an external agent, or for injection into the joint.
With arthrosis of the big toe and small joints of the foot, the following types of medications are used:
- Vasodilator drugs.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone medications.
- Vitamin complexes.
To find out how to treat foot arthrosis, it is necessary to conduct a diagnosis. A doctor can prescribe several types of drugs at once. It is forbidden to independently treat deforming arthrosis of the foot. In addition, medications will not be sold without a doctor’s prescription.
Handoprotectors and vitamin preparations to treat joint disease is desirable in the early stages of the disease. With their help, you can achieve remission of the disease. These drugs protect cartilage and prevent further destruction of cartilage and bone. But practically do not help from pain and inflammation. Chondroprotectors are used for a long time, in some cases they need to be treated for more than a year.
They will not help to achieve remission, but they will help to cope with pain and inflammation. Treat foot arthrosis with courses. It is impossible to treat these arthrosis of the big toe and other parts of the foot with these medicines for a long time, since they accelerate the destructive processes. It is advisable that the injections be given under the supervision of a physician.
Special diet for the treatment of arthrosis
One of the reasons for the development of deforming arthrosis of the big toe and other parts of the feet is the lack of nutrients. And in order to effectively treat it, you must definitely change the diet and follow a diet. Nutrition during joint deformation should be balanced and beneficial. You need to take food several times a day (4-5 times), in small portions.
The following products must be included in the diet:
- Low-fat meat, preferably chicken.
- Dairy products, but non-greasy.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits, in particular: cabbage of all kinds, greens, apples, apricots, carrots, beets. With the exception of sorrel and tomatoes.
- Freshly squeezed juices and fresh juices.
With deforming arthrosis, it is forbidden to use the following products:
- Fatty and smoked meat, lard.
- High-fat dairy products.
- Flour and sweet.
- Preservatives and pickles.
- Alcohol and carbonated drinks, strong coffee and tea.
Also, with deforming arthrosis of the big toe and other parts of the foot, it is forbidden to eat fast food. It is advisable to use dishes containing gelatin and collagen: jelly, jelly, etc.
Is it possible to treat deforming osteoarthrosis with folk remedies?
It is allowed to treat deforming arthrosis of the foot with folk remedies at home. But treating the disease with the help of folk remedies is possible only with the permission of a doctor. Folk remedies used at home are effective for deforming arthrosis of the foot, and also do not harm other organs.
Folk remedies that can be used to treat arthrosis:
- Ointments made at home.
- Articulation rubbing with herbs.
It is possible to treat inflammation of bone joints with folk remedies only in the early stages of the disease. For deforming arthrosis of small joints of the foot, the following medicinal herbs are used: chamomile, birch, aloe, fern, burdock, saberfish, eucalyptus. These plants mix, grind, or infuse with alcohol, water, or honey. Other diseases can be treated with these herbs, in addition, they favorably affect the state of the body.
Physiotherapy is one of the main elements of the treatment of deforming arthrosis. Physiotherapy is mainly carried out by a doctor in a medical institution. But it can be carried out at home, but only with the permission of the doctor. Physiotherapy involves rubbing special drugs into the affected area. For this purpose, the following drugs can be used:
- Healing clay.
- Special bile.
- And other drugs prescribed by your doctor.
The first few times, you need to carry out physiotherapy for inflammation of the joints of the foot, at home, under the supervision of a doctor. After the presence of a doctor is no longer required.
Gymnastics and exercise
Some people believe that exercise is prohibited when the joints of the foot are deformed. However, this is not so; gymnastics and physical exercises are needed in order to effectively treat inflammation of the joint. The training program should be a doctor or specialist in this field.
Exercises should not load the joints, but should increase its mobility and normalize blood circulation in the inflamed area. Training can be carried out at home, but with full compliance with all requirements and recommendations. When performing exercises, you should follow the execution technique.
Water treatments and massage
It is possible to treat deforming arthrosis of the foot in pleasant ways, using water procedures and massage. For this, it is not necessary to constantly visit saunas and baths. You can treat diseases of bone compounds simply by taking a bath with essential oils and salt.
Massage is also done using essential oils and herbs. You can conduct a massage yourself at home. But before that, it is important to carefully familiarize yourself with the technique of performing massage.
Deforming arthrosis of the small joints of the foot brings severe discomfort to a person. The disease makes itself felt only at stages 2 and 3. In addition to constant pain and swelling, nodules and bumps appear near the big toe. It is impossible to get rid of them without surgery. Therefore, treatment must begin in the early stages.
It is necessary to treat inflammation of the small joints of the foot in a comprehensive manner, including: drug treatment, alternative therapy, physiotherapy, gymnastics, massage and water procedures.
It is possible to treat arthrosis of the big toe and small joints of the foot at home and with folk remedies, but only under the constant supervision of a doctor. It is necessary to constantly monitor the progress of therapy in order to treat arthrosis effectively.
How to cure foot arthrosis at home
Arthrosis of the foot is a chronic disease of the cartilage of this joint of a person’s leg. Symptoms of this pathology are expressed in the following:
- a person feels discomfort while moving;
- the patient has limited foot mobility;
- a person suffers from the appearance of severe pain in the foot area.
If a person does not start treating foot arthrosis in a timely manner, then degenerative and dystrophic changes in the cartilage of the joint will regularly progress, which will lead to a worsening of the patient’s condition.
Treatment of the disease at home successfully relieves the symptoms of this disease.
Before you begin to treat foot arthrosis at home, the patient needs to learn about the following aspects of hygiene:
– a person must wear spacious shoes;
– a high and flexible sole, and the top is soft, which creates ventilation in the shoes;
– you need to wear shoes on which there are not laces, but elastic inserts;
– if the patient has flat feet or other deformities of the foot, orthopedic insoles should be inserted into the shoes.
In this case, you should contact an orthopedist who will prescribe the necessary treatment.
Treatment of foot arthrosis folk remedies
Home Arthrosis Treatment
It is possible to treat arthrosis of the foot with the use of traditional medicine only after visiting the attending physician. Otherwise, the patient may exacerbate this ailment.
Treatment of this ailment at home involves the use of various folk remedies – lotions, compresses from natural herbs and products.
The people know many recipes with the help of which it is possible to successfully treat foot arthrosis.
The patient can use several methods and choose among them the best for himself, however, the main thing in the treatment of this ailment with folk remedies is systematic and disciplined.
[h3] Tincture of eucalyptus on alcohol [/ h3]
A positive effect on the diseased joint is exerted by tincture of eucalyptus in alcohol (100 g. Of eucalyptus in 0,5 liters of vodka).
After 1 week, when this tincture is ready, you need to rub it into the affected foot every day.
Also, a positive result in the treatment of this ailment at home is brought by a person using foot baths from thyme, juniper and tricolor violet.
[h3] Tincture of saberelnik on alcohol [/ h3]
In order to prepare the tincture of saberfish on alcohol, you need to perform the following steps:
– you need to take 100 gr. sabelnik and pour them 1 liter. vodka;
– This solution needs to be infused for 2 weeks.
With this tincture you need to wet a piece of cloth (cotton, linen). Further, the patient should put the tissue on the affected foot, cover with compress paper and tighten it with a scarf.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
Tincture of potato seedlings
If pain occurs in the foot affected by arthrosis, you can make the following tincture:
– potato seedlings, equal to 4-5 cm, must be put in a half-liter bottle to the very top;
– pour vodka into this bottle;
– wrap the bottle with black paper, cloth;
– Next, you need to insist this solution for one month, shaking the bottle from time to time;
– then you need to strain the tincture.
Tincture of potato seedlings is ready. With this solution, the patient can rub the foot damaged by arthrosis or put compresses on it.
[h3] Treatment of the disease with salt [/ h3]
In the treatment of foot arthrosis, the patient should use this recipe:
– pour unrefined oil into a regular glass and dissolve 1 teaspoon of table salt in it well;
– using this oil with salt, you need to rub it into the foot, while massaging the foot;
– Further, without washing off this oil, you need to put small plastic bags on your feet, and on top – soft and warm (or wool) socks;
– After 30 minutes, wash everything off and go to bed. This procedure must be done before bedtime.
Patients who used this recipe say that after 3 days the pain becomes less.
Treatment of foot arthrosis with a mixture of clover, hop and St. John’s wort herbs
You can also successfully treat foot arthrosis with folk remedies using the following mixture:
– you need to take 2 tablespoons of sweet clover, hops and St. John’s wort;
– dry these leaves and crush them into powder;
– mix this powder with 50 gr. Vaseline ointment – up to the formation of a homogeneous mass.
A compress with the ointment thus obtained relieves malaise and inhibits inflammation in the foot.
The treatment of arthrosis with traditional medicine is a good addition to the traditional treatment – a biologically active supplement.
However, a person needs to remember that he should not refuse to visit a doctor using only treatment with alternative methods.