Kinesiotherapy helps to live without pain and the constant use of pills for cervical osteochondrosis. One of the domestic gurus in this area of medicine is Dr. Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky. Gymnastics according to Bubnovsky with cervical osteochondrosis helps not only to get rid of unpleasant symptoms, but also to restore health to the spine.
Bubnovsky gymnastic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
- Why does osteochondrosis develop?
- How to recognize
- What is kinesiotherapy
- The principles of treatment of osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky
- Bubnovsky gymnastics
- Cervical Workout
- Power loads for osteochondrosis
- Exercises with dumbbells.
- Expander exercises
- Exercise Rules
- Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky: indications, precautions, recommendations and exercises
- What is the essence of the Bubnovsky technique?
- Indications and results
- Contraindications and precautions
- How to do exercises according to Bubnovsky?
- Preparation and warm-up
- The main complex
- Class completion
- Exercise Recommendations
- Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky and Butrimov
- What is the role of exercise in cervical osteochondrosis
- Basic Contraindications
- Recommendations for homework
- Execution Rules
- The method of treatment according to Bubnovsky
- Butrimov complex
- How to treat the cervicothoracic region with exercises?
- During exacerbations
- With dizziness
- For prevention
- Therapeutic exercises from S.M. Bubnovsky with cervical osteochondrosis – v >Treatment of osteochondrosis often takes a huge amount of time, especially when it comes to inflammation in the cervical spine.
- The essence of the procedure
- Therapy and prevention of osteochondrosis
- What does the simulator give?
- Diet and regimen for osteochondrosis
- Tips for doing gymnastics
Why does osteochondrosis develop?
Osteochondrosis is a pathology of the intervertebral discs; it can develop in any of the spine. Cervical osteochondrosis is the most painful type of disease.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
The causes of the disease are as follows:
- Metabolic disorders not only in cartilage, but throughout the body. The problem occurs with physical and emotional overload, improper lifestyle, diet.
- Problems with blood supply to the spine. Tissues of the spine and intervertebral discs lack nutrients, even if they are received in sufficient quantities by the body. The cause of circulatory disorders is improper posture, a sedentary lifestyle, sleep in improper poses.
How to recognize
The initial stage of cervical osteochondrosis is characterized by pain in the upper back, neck, and headaches. Sometimes a person has chest tightness, coughing.
The consequences of the disease are ossification of the discs (the formation of osteophytes), protrusion and hernia. Depression, hypertension, and stroke can also be consequences of cervical osteochondrosis. It is important to notice the symptoms in time and seek help from a specialist.
What is kinesiotherapy
The word “stagnation” does not cause positive associations. Stagnation in the economy leads to a shortage of material values. Stagnation of biological fluids in the body leads to degenerative tissue changes, disturbances in their development. Stagnant processes occur due to lack of movement, injuries, microtraumas, improper organ formation.
The musculoskeletal system should provide support and movement. If a person moves a little, the tissues of this system begin to degrade, because they are not needed. If a person is regularly physically tired, unable to rest properly, metabolism stagnates in the tissues. Both situations lead to the development of diseases.
Kinesiotherapy is a treatment with the correct movement. With its help, they treat not only the musculoskeletal system, but also vascular diseases and internal organs. The kinesiotherapy method was widely used in the CIS countries thanks to the work of Dr. Bubnovsky.
The principles of treatment of osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky
Treatment according to the method of Dr. Bubnovsky is based on the principle of natural therapy. What this concept includes:
- the human body is able to cure itself, you only need to find a way to cure;
- in each indiv >
In the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, special attention is paid to the state of muscle tissue. She is responsible for the nutrition of cartilage and bones.
For treatment, safe exercise therapy methods (the correct methods of physiotherapy exercises) have been developed and patented, which can eliminate the symptoms of the disease, improve blood circulation, and restore the person’s ability to work.
Treatment in the clinics of Bubnovsky takes place on special simulators under the supervision of specialists. At home, few people have professional sports equipment, so the exercise therapy technique for independent studies was developed.
At home, you can do exercises using an expander, dumbbell, gymnastic stick. Spinal stretching using one’s own body weight is also recommended.
When treating osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine, it is important to relax and straighten the spine. This is the basis of gymnastics.
At home, the spine is spread in the following ways:
- Lying on a hard sloping surface, head at the top, legs bent at the knees, below. You must lie down for 20 minutes.
- Vis on a high crossbeam. It is necessary to make several approaches: hang 30-50 seconds., Relax, repeat.
- Back stretch exercise. To stand straight, firmly press the feet to the floor, raise your hands up and stretch them to the ceiling. The head should look straight, only the crown should be pulled up. It is important not to arch the back in the lumbar. Exercise can be done in a prone position, but then stretch your arms and legs.
The most smooth and gentle method of stretching the spine is lying on an inclined surface. Before hanging on the horizontal bar, you need to stretch your arms in the wrist, elbow and shoulder joints to avoid injuries. Rotations are best for warming up. Palms are treated with talcum powder so that corns do not appear.
It is necessary to do daily 2-3 times. If the spine is straightened, blood flow is restored, pressure on the nerves decreases.
It is impossible to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical and thoracic spine without warming up the neck. It is done carefully: the cervical vertebrae and muscles are very sensitive, can be injured from any sudden movement.
- Head tilts back and forth. When leaning forward, lightly press the back of the head with your hands, stretching the back of the neck.
- Tilting the head to the sides with a push of a hand.
- Turns the head left and right with a delay of 5 seconds.
- Rotation of the head in a circle first to the right, then to the left.
In the first lessons, the exercises are repeated 5 times, then gradually increase the number to 15. Exercises are done one after another, relax for several minutes, after which they make another approach.
The warm-up is universal, it can be done at any time of the day anywhere. Exercises help restore freedom of movement, relieve pain.
Power loads for osteochondrosis
Exercise therapy according to Bubnovsky includes the mandatory use of strength exercises so that the muscles receive a sufficient load. Some exercises require light dumbbells (they can be replaced with 0,5 liter plastic bottles), an expander. A good fit is gymnastics. It is sold in sports stores, has different stiffness. Elastic bands of different stiffness vary in color.
Exercises with dumbbells.
Before doing the exercises, warm up the shoulder, elbow and wrist joint, then take dumbbells in your hands and start the exercise complex:
- Raise both hands to the sides, bend at the elbows. Unbend the joints, hold the position for 5-7 seconds., Bend again. Do 2 sets of 5 reps.
- Hand position, as in exercise 1. Raise your arms up, crossing your forearms above your head. Do 2 sets of 5-10 times.
- Raise your hands up, lower them to the sides, bending at the elbow joint. Do 2 sets of 10-15 times.
- The left hand on the belt, the upper right with dumbbells. Make 10 slopes to the right. Change the position of the hands, do 10 tilts to the left.
- Lie on your back, put a soft fabric roller under the lumbar curve, stretch your arms with dumbbells on the floor above your head. Slowly raise your hands forward, lower them to the floor (in this position they should lie along the torso). Repeat in the opposite direction. Do the exercise 5-10 times.
- Lying position, arms raised forward. Lower them to the floor, bending at the elbows so that the forearms are perpendicular to the surface, lift forward.
- Get on your knees, lie down on a stool with your hands, dumbbells down. Raise the right hand to the side, hold it for 5 seconds, lift it up behind the back, hold it for 3 seconds. Repeat on the left hand. Do 3 sets of 3 times.
- Sit on your knees, stretch your arms up, slowly leaning toward the floor. Lie down with your back extended for 2-3 minutes.
Exercise with dumbbells is necessary at least 3 times a week. The duration of charging should be at least half an hour. Between approaches take a deep breath and exhale.
After 3-5 workouts, you need to increase the number of repetitions of the exercise up to 20 times in one approach. It is important that the muscles get used to the loads. Dumbbells can be alternated with other sports equipment, so that the load is not the same.
In gymnastics according to the method of Bubnovsky, a popular apparatus is a band expander. It is great for home use.
A set of simple and effective exercises with an expander:
- Sit on a bench, straighten your legs, rest your feet on the band of the expander. Tilt the body so that between it and the legs an angle of 90 ° is obtained.
- The initial position of the exercise 1. Raise straight legs parallel to the floor, straight arms to take away behind the back, stretching the expander.
- To stand, feet shoulder width apart, arms along the torso. Fasten the expander tape under the feet. Raise your arms to the sides, stretching the expander.
Repeat each exercise 15-20 times. Muscles during the exercise with the expander overcome the strength of the rubber resistance, this increases the effectiveness of the workout.
Before starting physical therapy classes, you need to consult a doctor so that the diagnosis of osteochondrosis is accurately confirmed. You can deal only in the subacute stage of the disease or during remission. With exacerbations, loads can aggravate the condition.
You need to engage in a ventilated area in light and comfortable clothing. It is important that your workouts are regular. On the advice of Dr. Bubnovsky, the complex of exercises can be supplemented with a contrast shower, cold compresses for the neck, chest and lumbar (applied only to the spine).
Exercise therapy is contraindicated for people with a tendency to bleeding, cancer patients, in the period of exacerbation of any chronic pathologies. Doctors prescribe gymnastics with caution to people with vascular disease.
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky: indications, precautions, recommendations and exercises
Osteochondrosis of the cervical and cervicothoracic spine is the scourge of modern office workers and all those with sedentary work and a sedentary lifestyle. Unfortunately, many people ignore the first symptoms of the disease or relieve them with painkillers. Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky can be considered an effective treatment method. This allows you to not only relieve symptoms, but to significantly improve the condition of your neck and entire back as a whole. It is important to carry out the exercises correctly, for which it is recommended at first to practice in one of the doctor’s centers under the supervision of qualified instructors, and only then switch to independent therapy at home.
What is the essence of the Bubnovsky technique?
The book by Sergey Bubnovsky “Osteochondrosis – not a sentence” describes all the exercises and the benefits of their implementation
Kinesitherapy and the influence of active movements are the basis of Sergey Bubnovsky’s exercises. He believes that the cause of pathological processes and pain in the back and neck are muscle cramps. Therefore, it is necessary, first of all, to relax the muscles, normalize the flow of blood to the tissues.
Regular exercises allow you to develop problem areas in the neck and get rid of the inflammatory process. Training according to the Bubnovsky technique is built individually, taking into account the severity of osteochondrosis, its symptoms and manifestations, and preliminary treatment.
There is a high effect from classes with the following symptoms:
- early stage of cervicothoracic osteochondrosis;
- pinched nerve roots;
- inflammatory processes;
- severe and frequent headaches, dizziness;
- a feeling of heaviness not only in the neck and shoulders, but also in the entire back;
- other discomfort in the neck, shoulders, for example, a burning sensation;
- numbness of the hands or fingers only;
The result of the exercises is clearly visible in case of weak physical activity of the patient, as well as in the presence of obesity in the patient.
At the first stage of osteochondrosis, regular exercise will allow you to completely get rid of pain without drug therapy. The effect of classes lasts a long time, preventing exacerbations and relapses.
Indications and results
Kinesitherapy is the use of the hidden resources of our body for recovery. Therefore, the main task of the patient is to reveal his abilities and push the body to use these same resources. The general state of health and the work of organs and systems depend on the state of a person’s motor apparatus. The regular performance of gymnastics according to Bubnovsky for preventive purposes allows you to strengthen the muscle corset, improve microcirculation, strengthen joints.
At the first symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis, a doctor should undergo a diagnosis so that you can draw up the most effective training program.
Indications for performing gymnastics for the neck according to Bubnovsky are the following symptoms and conditions:
- diagnosed osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- a feeling of heaviness, stiffness in the neck, limitation of its mobility;
- severe discomfort in the shoulders and arms;
- vertebrobasilar insufficiency;
- hypertension and hypotension;
- vision problems.
Provided regular and conscientious performance of gymnastics according to Bubnovsky, the following results can be achieved:
- Minimize, and then completely get rid of the pain syndrome.
- Restore blood circulation in the cervical region and normalize the lymphatic system.
- Eliminate muscle spasm and reduce the load on the spine.
- To achieve a stop of destructive processes in the bone and cartilage tissue.
- Improve the general condition, establish metabolic processes in inflamed tissues.
- Normalize the quality of life of the patient.
Exercises for the neck according to Bubnovsky are designed to develop and strengthen the deep muscles of the cervicothoracic region.
Contraindications and precautions
Exercising with intervertebral hernia can be harmful
In some situations, Dr. Bubnovsky’s gymnastics can cause significant harm to the body. Before its implementation, you should familiarize yourself with the list of contraindications:
- Intervertebral hernia of the cervical spine in an advanced stage. Exercises can only be done at an early stage of hernia formation, later they will negatively affect the patient’s condition, especially if the formations are large and are located on the side and back.
- Cervical dysfunction, for example, stenosis of the vertebral artery.
- Osteophytes (bone outgrowths) of the vertebral bodies, pinched vessels and nerves.
If gymnastics for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky is carried out independently, without the supervision of an instructor, then you should know some precautions:
- It is unacceptable to do gymnastics jerky or too sharply, intensely.
- In the process of performing movements, you need to ensure that the back remains flat.
- Gymnastics can be performed in a sitting position if the patient has severe dizziness.
- Movements are performed on inhalation, and on exhalation, the initial position is assumed.
It is recommended to do exercises not only for the cervical, but also for the chest, arms, lower back. Strengthening the entire spinal column will prevent the spread of the disease, improve the general condition. If during the movement there are painful sensations, you should stop and wait until they pass.
How to do exercises according to Bubnovsky?
Bubnovsky gymnastics gives hope to those who suffer from pain in the spine and joints
Gymnastics should be carried out in three stages. The regularity and correct execution of each of them will provide an excellent result.
Preparation and warm-up
- Before you start gymnastics, it is recommended to take a warm shower. Hot water will increase blood flow to the muscles and skin, relax the body.
- Before each set of exercises, a warm-up warm-up should be performed. To do this, first rub your neck and shoulders with your hands, but not too intensely; go to easy clicks. Then you need to make head bends alternately to each shoulder, forward and backward, circular movements of the head.
- Exercises will be easier after swimming in the pool, walking, walking.
The main complex
Only movement can awaken the internal forces of the body and allow it to get rid of the disease
Remember that the best thing will be if the complex of exercises is for you a specialist taking into account your individual characteristics. In general, gymnastics can be divided into two complexes, one of which is intended for classes during remission, the second – during an exacerbation of the disease.
- On exhalation, a nodding movement of the head from top to bottom is made, always smoothly and calmly. On inspiration, return to starting position; repeat 30 times.
- The head tilts alternately to each shoulder with an increase in amplitude: first, light bends, then deeper, until a slight painful sensation appears. Hold this head position for 1-2 seconds. Repeat 30 times.
- Rotational head movements in a circle, change direction every 4 turns. If necessary, do the exercise while sitting, be sure to smoothly and slowly. Repeat 40 times.
- Chin to the chest, hold position for 5 seconds. After returning to the starting position, relax the neck. Repeat 20 times.
- Make smooth movements with your head forward (and not down!), While pushing your chin. Hold it for 2-3 seconds, then go back and retract the jaw. The number of repetitions is 20.
- Starting position: on all fours. The back should be bent up, with the head down while bending down, then raising the head, raising the chin up. Repeat 15 times.
- Starting position: lie on the floor, hands in the lock under the neck or along the body, legs are bent at the knees, feet are parallel to each other. Raise the pelvis as high as possible and fix this position for a couple of seconds, slowly lower. Repeat 15-30 times.
In case of exacerbation: at this stage, the pain threshold is significantly reduced, and therefore it is impossible to perform the above exercises. The following movements should be done in a standing position, legs apart shoulder width apart.
- Carefully tilt your head back, lock the position for 5 seconds, slowly return to its original position, then tilt your head forward. Repeat each slope 15 times.
- Gently tilt your head alternately to each shoulder as far as possible. Hold for 3-4 seconds in this position. Repeat 15 times in each direction.
- Repeat the previous exercise, but add resistance to it with the palm of the opposite hand. To do this, it should rest on the cheek.
- Raise the shoulders up and lower them down, trying to gently stretch the muscles. After doing a circular motion with the shoulders forward and backward.
After class, you should do an exercise to stretch the muscles of the neck and shoulder. This will reduce pain the next day. You need to do smooth tilts with your head back and forth and left and right, helping yourself with your hand. Then sit or stand upright, bend your arm at the elbow and put it around the neck, trying to touch the palm of your shoulder. Hold in this position for a few seconds. After gymnastics, you should spend some time alone, not immediately start active work.
The Bubnovsky technique is based on special sets of exercises performed on multifunctional simulators
- In the first two weeks you should not miss a single day of exercise.
- Be sure to control the position of the back when performing movements, do not overstrain the muscles of the spine and neck.
- Physical exercises should not bring discomfort, the amplitude of movements should be selected individually.
- If any movement exerts excessive load and the patient feels discomfort, you should consult with an instructor and exclude this movement from the complex.
- During classes, the room should be at a comfortable temperature. In the cold, muscles can cramp, which will lead to a pinched nerve or vessel.
Therapeutic exercises for cervical osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky and Butrimov
Osteochondrosis of the neck is quite common today, and in relatively young patients. Due to constriction of nerves or disk displacement, patients experience headaches and heartaches, dizziness, etc.
Such a pathology is very dangerous, since it can lead to disturbances in brain activity due to insufficient blood circulation. In addition, such pinches can cause a lot of disturbances in the activity of internal organs.
What is the role of exercise in cervical osteochondrosis
At the initial stages of the development of pathology with the help of training, you can avoid many complications and achieve maximum development of corset muscle tissue.
The elements that are recommended for patients with osteochondrosis of the neck are the result of the work of many specialists. They are designed to stop further destruction of the vertebrae and tissues between them.
The main purpose of such training is to strengthen the muscular and ligamentous corset. As a result, exercise therapy for cervical osteochondrosis is observed:
- Decrease in vertebral load;
- Cessation of further development of pathology;
- Preventive effect, excluding the development of possible complications;
- Increased mobility of the cervical vertebrae;
- The processes associated with the exchange of the most important substances for the body are activated;
- Accelerated metabolism of tissues affected;
- Tissues located around the affected vertebrae begin to receive more nutrition by improving their blood supply, which also normalizes in the vertebrae and discs between them.
Especially difficult preliminary preparations for training are not necessary. Although it is recommended to observe some rules, it will be beneficial for the patient’s general condition and increase the benefits of exercise:
- You can not start training without first warming up the joints and muscle tissue. To do this, it will be useful to vigorously stretch the neck muscles. As a result of training, there should be no pain or other discomfort. Such massage movements are useful not only before training, but throughout the day;
- The hot shower prepares the muscles for training, in addition, it relieves most of the symptoms and cramping;
- Practice shows that such activities are very effectively combined with swimming. Regular procedures in the pool at times increase the positive dynamics and effectiveness of classes; in addition, swimming procedures stretch the spinal column;
- Low-intensity aerobic exercise and daily walks complement workouts.
Exercise therapy exercises have an invaluable beneficial effect on the course of the disease, but not all patients are shown a similar therapeutic technique:
- Physical therapy is not recommended for patients if it causes pain, even if it is insignificant;
- At the stage of exacerbated osteochondrosis;
- In the presence of flu, a respiratory disease or other inflammatory infection that caused an exacerbation of the condition, classes are contraindicated.
Recommendations for homework
According to most experts, the effectiveness of exercises will be maximum if they are performed in the evening or in the morning. This exercise helps activate the processes of metabolism and blood flow in the cervical vertebrae and the prevention of hemorrhage.
To maximize the productivity of exercises, you must follow some rules:
Before starting >The complex of elements of exercise therapy involves the implementation of dynamic and isometric exercises.
The former are distinguished by motor activity and are recommended in the remission period. The isometric complex must be done at the time of exacerbation of the disease, it does not imply motor activity and allows you to get rid of soreness.
The method of treatment according to Bubnovsky
Dr. Bubnovsky developed a therapeutic technique based on the use of the reserves of the human body to fight the disease. She was called kinesitherapy.
A similar treatment method has proven itself in the treatment of musculoskeletal pathologies. Dr. Bubnovsky developed a cycle of exercises involving an analgesic effect on the vertebrae:
- Relax, getting up on all fours;
- From the previous pose you need to bend your back up, and then bend down;
- “Stretch step.” Standing on all fours, sit on the right limb, and pull the left one back, while with the right hand you need to reach forward. Then you should change your legs;
- “Pumping.” Get on your knees with your hands on the floor. Try to stretch your body forward as far as possible, do not tear your knees and palms off the floor;
- Lie back on the floor, brush behind the head, bend your legs. Rest your chin on your chest, bend your body, tearing your shoulder blades off the floor and touching your elbows with your knees;
- Lying on your back, raise the pelvis as high as you can, while breathing in, go down.
Bubnovsky’s methodology involves the implementation of special elements of specific simulators selected individually.
Dr. Butrimov proposed his LFK complex against cervical osteochondrosis:
- Tilt your head down, to the side, at the same time reach up with your crown. Movement to do on one side, then on the other side;
- Dropping his head to make circular turns, trying to reach his head as much as possible, stretching his neck, do it in both directions;
- Tilting your head to the left, try to look at the floor over your left shoulder.
A set of video exercises for the treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine Dr. Butrimov:
The basic rule when performing a set of movements, according to Dr. Butrimov, is the absolute relaxation of the patient, the muscles should be in complete relaxation. This is the only way the LFK course according to the Butrimov method will bring the proper effect.
How to treat the cervicothoracic region with exercises?
It is impossible to completely restore the nerves and discs affected by the disease both in a hospital setting and during home training. Although with the help of exercise therapy, performed at home, you can get rid of symptoms and stop osteochondrosis progression.
This basic set of eight exercises is performed standing upright with legs apart:
- Throw back and tilt your head, frozen in a similar position for 7-10 seconds;
- Raise each shoulder alternately;
- Make head turns to the sides to the maximum stop with a 10-second delay at the end point;
- Perform alternate tilts head to shoulder, while resisting the palm, resting it on the cheek;
- Do circular rotation with your shoulders;
- Take a hunched body position, while trying to connect your shoulders, freeze for a few seconds, then relax;
- Torso slopes to the sides;
- Press your fists into the area above the lower back, while bending forward, freeze for a while, then relax.
A set of exercises in pictures for cervical osteochondrosis
Dizziness often accompanies osteochondrosis of the vertebrae in the neck. You can get rid of such symptoms by performing the elements:
- Slow head turns to the maximum limit, then freeze briefly, then turn to the opposite limit;
- Slowly tilt the head, its bed on the shoulder, look forward, repeat in both directions;
- Slowly tilt your head to your chest until you touch your chin with it.
For prophylactic purposes, any of the above elements may be performed. In addition, you need to eat properly, control weight, prevent physical inactivity, love swimming, sleep on a special orthopedic mattress, etc.
Patients suffering from osteochondrotic lesions of the cervical-collar zone often do not take the doctor’s fears seriously, violating prescriptions and neglecting to perform exercises.
Of course, the disease cannot be completely cured, but anyone can stop the destructive processes with the help of trainings and get rid of osteochondrotic symptoms for a long time.
Exercise plays a crucial role in the therapeutic process. If you perform them regularly, then the patient’s condition will be noticeably easier.
A set of video exercises in the treatment of cervicothoracic osteochondrosis:
Therapeutic exercises from S.M. Bubnovsky with cervical osteochondrosis – v >Treatment of osteochondrosis often takes a huge amount of time, especially when it comes to inflammation in the cervical spine.
For this, massages, gymnastics, hardware procedures, and medications can be used.
The essence of the procedure
The gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky is a special physical education, in the essence of which lies kinesitherapy and therapy with the help of movements. This helps to activate all body systems to get rid of inflammation in the vertebrae.
Treatment of osteochondrosis according to the Bubnovskovgo method is an opportunity to draw up a separate plan for patients based on the state of health, stage of osteochondrosis, symptoms.
First, classes are conducted under the supervision of a doctor, physiotherapist, using video, and then the patient can continue them on their own at home.
The main features and differences of the treatment method from charging are that:
Indiv >In order for the exercises according to the method of Dr. Bubnovsky in the treatment of osteochondrosis to be effective, carry them out only after the diagnosis of the doctor and if there are such indications:
- Pinched vertebrae;
- The early stage of osteochondrosis of the cervicothoracic region;
- Exit vertebrae;
- Limited physical activity;
- Headache, migraine;
- The discomfort;
- Numbness of the hands and fingers.
Sometimes patients first have to undergo treatment with medication and muscle blockage.
Therapy and prevention of osteochondrosis
To restore the condition of the spine, to get rid of cervical osteochondrosis, it is necessary to perform such exercises according to the Bubnovsky technique:
- Head nods at least 20 times;
- Tilting the head to the s >
Exercises from the complex of therapeutic gymnastics of Bubnovsky with cervical osteochondrosis: 1. Spring; 2. Review; 3.Metron
A more detailed description of the exercises:
|Type of exercise||Characterization|
|Spring when you stand right in front of the mirror||Lower your head down, slightly stretch your chin forward and stay in this state for several seconds.|
|Metronome||Tilting the head to the side when you need to hold it near the shoulder for at least 20 seconds.|
|Review||Turns the head to the side with a brief hold on the posture.|
|Goose||It is necessary to stretch the sets and neck forward, after pulling it back, try to strain and hold the pose for 15 seconds.|
|Heron||Straighten your arms, bend them behind your back and throw your head back. Next, return them to their place.|
|Complicated review||Put your left hand on your right shoulder, turning your head there too. Do the same with the other hand.|
|Fakir||Turn your head to the side to the side, lock for 20 seconds, repeat with the other side.|
What does the simulator give?
To strengthen the spine, prevent cervical and lumbar osteochondrosis, the Bubnovsky simulator was also developed, which should be carried out in a hospital, but not at home.
Patients using the simulator managed to achieve such results in combination with other methods:
- Treatment of hernia, arthritis;
- Treatment of spinal displacement;
- Return of tone;
- Improving blood circulation and metabolism in cells;
- Relieving tension and tightness;
- Pain relief;
- Increasing the elasticity of muscle tissue.
Photos of patients involved in the simulator S.M. Bubnovsky:
Exercises on the Bubnovsokgo simulator include:
- Pulling and hanging on the crossbar;
- Raising hands, fighting stress when pulling rubber;
- In a sitting position, the execution of pulling movements in compliance with breathing.
Diet and regimen for osteochondrosis
Compliance with all nutritional standards for osteochondrosis can slow down the development of the disease, reduce the manifestation of its symptoms
To increase efficiency and obtain results in a short time with osteochondrosis, the Bubnovsky technique should include proper nutrition.
Therefore, try to follow these rules:
- Refuse canned food;
- Cook only simple dishes with a minimum set of ingredients;
- Exclude alcohol and cigarettes;
- Drink at least three liters of water, give up coffee and colored drinks;
- Before >The advantages of training according to the Bubnovsky method for getting rid of cervical or chest inflammation can be considered:
- Universality, since exercises are suitable both for the prevention of the disease, and for recovery after surgery;
- Safety, because the technique allows you to get rid of the symptoms and osteochondrosis at the initial stage without taking medication;
- Duration of effect without relapse;
- General improvement in the condition of the body, immunity, weight loss and lack of headache.
Also, patients will not encounter contraindications, adverse reactions and the inability to use Bubnovsky gymnastics due to the elderly or the presence of pathologies of the heart, respiratory system.
Dr. Bubnovsky’s treatment method has been tested and has all the certificates of international class, so it is absolutely safe.
The disadvantages of gymnastics are:
- Needs to observe the routine of training and diet;
- Follow the recommendations of the therapist or orthopedist in the presence of osteochondrosis;
- The correctness of classes.
Tips for doing gymnastics
In order for the treatment of the spine with osteochondrosis to have the expected effect, follow these tips and rules when performing exercises:
- Conduct continuous training without skipping the first 14 days;
- Further, the training regimen is developed by a doctor, but usually it is not less than eight times a month;
- Always control your posture and back position when charging with osteochondrosis;
- The duration of treatment for osteochondrosis is at least two months, but the issue is controlled only by an orthopedist.
It is better to charge with osteochondrosis according to Bubnovsky in front of a mirror
With the initial form of the disease, but constant training, patients manage to achieve:
- Complete disposal of the disease;
- Lack of medication for osteochondrosis;
- Prevention of arthritis and hernia;
- Non-proliferation of osteochondrosis in the lumbar region.
Add an article to social networks:
It’s good to do such exercises to get rid of the problem. I think there are even small hints and symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis, it is worth starting treatment. Exercise can be useful, there is nothing complicated.