Treatment of arthrosis with herbs has been used for a long time, they help get rid of the symptoms of the disease. They can be used in conjunction with medications and independently. Herbal medicine contains a lot of chemical compounds, does not harm the body, provided that it is used correctly and the recommended dosage is observed. With the right technique, herbs allow you to:
- Partially or completely remove the inflammatory process;
- Relieve pain;
- Improve overall well-being;
- Improve metabolic processes;
- Strengthen the effect of medications;
- Repair a damaged joint;
- Eliminate the swelling.
When treating arthrosis joints with herbs, it is important to consider the following:
- Herbs with arthrosis of the joints are only an addition to the main therapy;
- You can count on the result from their use only after 3 weeks from the start of administration;
- To achieve a lasting result, it is necessary to take herbs for joints from 9 to 12 months;
- It is necessary to take breaks between treatment courses, the patient takes the drug for 2 months, then there is a 2-month break;
- It is important to treat arthrosis of the joints with herbs in the autumn and spring, as well as after a viral disease, in order to exclude relapse;
- To maintain well-being, herbal medicine can last 3-4 years. This will allow the patient to achieve stable remission.
If after some time there is a noticeable improvement, then you can not stop using herbs, you should continue therapy.
- The methods used in therapy
- Used herbs
- Proven recipes
- Infusions on alcohol
- Arthrosis Herbal Treatment
- Folk ways to fight the disease
- Effective time-tested folk recipes
- The main advantages of herbal medicine
- Herbs for Arthrosis
- Herbs used in the treatment of joint arthrosis
- Reliable recipes
- Decoctions of herbs
- Alcohol Tinctures
- Compresses and rubbing agents
- Ointments for joint injuries
- Healing baths
- Brief conclusion
- Treatment of arthrosis with folk remedies at home
- Arthrosis – the causes of arthrosis
- Arthrosis – a reasonable diet and diet for arthrosis
- What does arthrosis not like?
- What is good for joints?
- Herbal medicine – treatment of arthrosis with herbs
- Hydrotherapy – baths for arthrosis
- Arthrosis – other treatments
- Arthrosis – traditional methods of treating arthrosis
- Arthrosis – treatment of oats
- Arthrosis – physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis
The methods used in therapy
Herbs for arthrosis of the knee joint are used in a variety of techniques. Usually for this use:
- Decoctions that can be made using several technologies, in a thermos and through a water bath. The first method is used more often, with its help you can save time;
- Alcohol tinctures. This technique allows you to concentrate more nutrients that are in the composition of herbs. Preparations can be made at home, you can use ready-made, purchased in a pharmacy;
- Grindings, lotions are made for local application, which should be accompanied by minor massaging.
Using folk recipes, you must accurately observe the proportions. A large dosage does not mean getting a better effect.
Before applying alcohol tinctures, consultation with your doctor is necessary to determine the dosage. The concentrated solution has a negative effect on the body.
Therapy for arthrosis, which is accompanied by joint destruction, is based on the following medicinal herbs:
- Valerian root
- Comfrey root;
- Burdock root;
- Birch leaves;
- Hop leaves;
Herbs or herbal collection is purchased at a pharmacy or procured independently.
Below are the most effective recipes that are widely used in traditional medicine.
Shishkevich Vladimir, orthopedic and traumatologist, project editor-in-chief ExpertNews.
I have been treating joints for many years. I can say with confidence that the joints are always treatable, even in the very ripe old age.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency.
But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of .
Infusions on alcohol
Alcohol infusions must be made on medical or food grade alcohol of good quality. Compresses are put on for half an hour. Then the skin should be washed with clean warm water.
- In a 2/3 liter glass jar, add lilac flowers, pour alcohol. To insist, remove to a dark place for 3 weeks with periodic shaking. When ready – strain. Rub the sore joint in the evening, cover with polyethylene from above, for warming with a warm scarf;
- 1 part of bay leaves to insist with 5 parts of alcohol in a place without light for 7 days. Tincture should be removed daily for mixing. After cooking, filter. Use as a compress;
- Shredded leaves of burdock, 50 gr., Pour ½ liter. alcohol. Remove to insist in a dark place for 7 days. You can use for internal use of 1 tbsp. l per day and in the form of grindings;
- Grind burdock root, 50 gr. funds, pour ½ liter. alcohol. Leave in a dark place for insisting. Drink 1 tbsp. l daily, use as a grind.
To combat gonarthrosis help baths prepared with herbal preparations. Procedures are done every day for 20 minutes at night. The treatment course is 10 days.
- Boil the leaves of birch with boiling water, add to the bath along with sea salt;
- Oak bark is brewed with boiling water, added to the bath with a decoction of calendula, chamomile.
Widely used for the treatment of osteoarthritis ointments prepared on the basis of medicinal plants. They help relieve pain, reduce swelling of the affected joint. In order for the ointments to have the best effect, they should be rubbed daily for 2 weeks. Recipes:
- 1 part butter, 2 parts bay leaves, 2 parts juniper. Mix everything well, lubricate the inflamed joint in the evening;
- Mix 2 parts of minced hypericum with 1 part of petroleum jelly. The resulting product to lubricate the sore spot in the evening;
- The ointment recipe is based on a simple hand cream. To make it, you should take 10 drops of saberfish solution, mix with 1 tsp. red pepper, 10 drops of tocopherol. Mix well. The mixture is stored in a cold place;
- 1 part of crushed leaves of a golden mustache is mixed with 2 parts of pork fat. Lubricate a sore joint in the evenings.
With the help of compresses, you can relieve pain, swelling, reduce inflammation. In order for compresses to have an effect, it is important to do them for a month daily.
- Place a well-washed burdock leaf with vegetable oil on the affected joint. Wrap with polyethylene, cover with a scarf. It is advisable to leave overnight;
- A sheet of white cabbage should be spread with honey and applied to the inflamed area. Insulate on top with polyethylene, a warm scarf;
- 3 cups of oats pour 3 liters. water. Bring to a boil over low heat. Insist in a thermos for another hour. The broth can be drunk ½ cup three times a day. Steamed oats should be used as a compress on an inflamed area.
Joint arthrosis can be treated with herbs prepared as rubbing. This tool processes not only the affected area, but also the skin above it. Grindings from arthrosis are used at night for 2 weeks:
- St. John’s wort put in a liter jar, top with any vegetable oil. Insist on light 2 months. When the oil turns red, it is ready to use;
- Take 1 head of peeled and chopped garlic, pour 1 cup of sunflower oil. Insist 7 days in a dark place. Then rub overnight into the steamed joint;
- Mix equal proportions of juniper fruits, nettle leaf, horseradish root, butter. Then rub the affected area.
A special place in the phytotherapy of arthrosis is given to decoctions prepared on the basis of herbs with a medicinal effect:
- Fragrant callisia, 10 leaves, ½ liter poured. boiling water. Insist for 60 minutes, filter. Take 2 tsp. after eating thrice;
- Take 2 tbsp. l crushed dandelion roots, parsley root, fennel, buckthorn. Mix everything, pour ½ liter. boiling water. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach for 2 tbsp. l .;
- 2 tbsp. l shredded lingonberry leaf. Pour 1 liter. boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 1 hour. Drink 3 times a day in equal proportions before meals;
- Take the same volume of willow bark, birch leaves, nettle, calendula flowers. 1 tbsp. l pour ½ liter mixture. boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 12 hours. Drink ½ cup during the day.
In the treatment of joint arthrosis, medicinal herbs are used. But they are used in conjunction with traditional medicine and under the supervision of a doctor.
Arthrosis Herbal Treatment
Joint disease or arthrosis is a disease that provokes the destruction of the cartilage layer. Today it is quite common. The development of the disease is gradual. The formation of the disease provokes various dislocations, overloads, injuries. The cause of the disease can also be heredity.
When treating arthrosis with herbs, the symptoms of the disease are alleviated, the effect of drugs is enhanced, and the restoration of articular cartilage is stimulated.
To relieve pain, inflammation, you can use at home a variety of traditional medicine.
Folk ways to fight the disease
The following herbs and plants are especially effective in the treatment of arthrosis:
- flowers of chamomile, calendula, hypericum;
- juniper needles and its fruits;
- comfrey, valerian, burdock root;
- bark of oak, willow, aspen, birch;
- hop leaves, nettle, birch,
- St. John’s wort, Ledum.
These plants also have a regenerative effect.
There are many effective ways to treat arthrosis with herbs. In this case, it is important to take into account all the recommendations of experts on the preparation and dosage, then medicinal herbs will produce the proper effect.
When treating folk remedies, it is necessary to remember that:
- they only complement traditional treatment;
- the result of their application is not immediately visible;
- prolonged use is necessary;
- treatment is carried out intermittently.
Effective time-tested folk recipes
Alcohol tinctures are an effective treatment. When preparing them, the roots, flowers or stems of the plants insist on an alcohol-containing liquid. Tincture is made from one or more plants.
To eliminate pain and speedy tissue renewal, use a tincture of:
Method of preparation: 50 grams of prepared plants are poured with a half liter of alcohol-containing liquid and aged for two weeks. Tincture is used three times a day according to Art. l With its use, grinding can also be carried out.
Effectively relieves joint pain, while improving metabolism, infusion, for the preparation of which were used:
Art. l pour the crushed mixture with boiled water 1/2 l, after half a day strain and drink 1/2 tbsp. during the day.
Anesthetics tincture of anesthetics anesthetizes and improves mobility of joints. It is prepared as follows. The third part of the jar is filled with chopped grass, poured to the top with alcohol or vodka, filtered after a few hours. For maturation, tincture must be infused for three weeks. After she’s ready. It should be three times a day 1 tbsp. l drink tinctures, previously diluted in a glass of water.
It is very useful to use medicinal tea, which is made from birch leaves, tricolor violets and dioecious nettles. A mixture of these leaves (7 teaspoons) is poured with boiling water (0,5 l) and infused for several minutes.
There are a variety of grinding mixtures that help, these are:
- honey, salt, soda and dry mustard;
- finely chopped horseradish root and pork fat or petroleum jelly;
- juniper berries, nettle leaves and butter.
The main advantages of herbal medicine
Herbal medicine has great potential for getting rid of this ailment. Alternative methods have a mild effect, thanks to which it is possible to get rid of the problem without stress. The course of herbal medicine enhances immunity, strengthens the defenses of a person. In the treatment of arthrosis with herbs, a regenerating effect occurs.
To carry out the restoration of connective tissue, a collection is very effective, which includes:
To prepare this valuable broth, 1,5 liters. herbs, crushed to the required state, it is necessary to fill one and a half glasses of boiled water. The infusion should stand for 6 hours, after which it is necessary to separate the liquid and grass. Take this decoction is required 3 times daily, keeping the interval half an hour before meals, in the morning – two-thirds of a glass, then – a third.
High therapeutic opportunities are characterized by wintering horsetail juice. It is used for inflammation in order to eliminate pain. This medicinal substance is used as a source of trace elements, since it contains a large amount of iron, zinc, silicon. Reception is carried out three times a day, the interval before meals should be half an hour. A single dose is 20 drops.
Very useful is the collection of medicinal herbs “Phytostaphillolysin.” In the treatment of inflammation, it is used in the form of lotions, in addition, it can be taken orally. The composition of this valuable collection includes: horsetail, yarrow, chamomile, burdock, tansy, St. John’s wort, calendula, clover, dandelion, oregano, nettle, galangal, wild rose, plantain, coltsfoot, knotweed. Prepared as follows: 2 tbsp. l herbs take ½ liter of boiled water. Then you need to boil, insist an hour, then strain. Take the broth should be 1/3 cup three times daily, soaking for 30 minutes before eating. With severe inflammation, take once a hour for a quarter cup.
Quite often, herbal oils are also used, for example, saberfish oil, which has the ability to relieve inflammation, anesthetize, and heal wounds. Twice a day, they rub it directly into the painful area and wrap it.
In the treatment of rheumatic pains, arthritis, polyphyton oil is used, the composition includes: thyme, immortelle, succession, St. John’s wort, celandine, nettle, motherwort, mint, chamomile, calendula, blood soup, eucalyptus, plantain, yarrow, sage, centaury, pine buds and birch, oregano, angelica, dandelion and valerian root, coltsfoot, dried cinnamon, fennel seeds.
Herbs for Arthrosis
The system for treating arthrosis using folk remedies prepared on the basis of herbs and plants has been in demand since ancient times. With the development of modern medicine, confidence in medicinal plants has not decreased, since many have healing properties and have proven effective. Often, folk remedies are not able to replace medicines and cope with the disease, but their combined use allows us to accelerate therapy and reduce the dosage of pharmaceuticals.
Treatment of arthrosis with medicinal herbs is a long process that lasts up to 2-3 years.
Herbs used in the treatment of joint arthrosis
- In case of illness, the following are effective:
- St. John’s wort;
- burdock root and valerian;
- Oak bark;
- birch leaves;
- wheat grass;
- Shown wraps of diseased joints with leaves of such plants:
Carrot-pumpkin juice is a storehouse of vitamins for the whole body.
Natural, freshly prepared juices are useful for cleansing joints with arthrosis. In addition to birch sap, recommend fresh made from such fruits and vegetables:
Decoctions of herbs
- Burdock root has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces swelling and pain with arthrosis. For cooking, you need to grind 2 tbsp. l fresh or dried root. Pour into boiling water (250 grams) and hold for another 10 minutes on low heat. Drink broth warm for 3-4 cups a day.
- Gentian root has antipyretic qualities. It is rich in amino acids, which are the basis of the protein molecule. You need 20 g of root and 1 liter of water to prepare a decoction. Drink 50 ml 3 times a day.
- Needles and junipers improve metabolism, are characterized by anti-inflammatory actions. The broth is prepared from 1 tbsp. l crushed fruits, 200 ml of boiling water. After 15 minutes, the broth was heated in a water bath, cool. Take 1 tbsp. l 3-4 times a day after meals.
- It will take 30 grams of the leaves of the initial letter and the wormwood branches, the leaves of tripoli, 40 g of black elderberry flowers. Pour in the evening at night in a thermos for 1 liter of boiling water, cook for 5 minutes in the morning. Take 3 cups a day.
- A decoction for relieving joint pain. The collection consists of willow bark, nettle leaves, calendula flowers, birch leaves. Grind all ingredients and 1 tbsp. l pour 0,5 l of boiling water into the mixture, insist 12 hours. Take half a glass throughout the day.
Compresses and rubbing agents
- Buttercup is suitable for both grinding and compresses, it perfectly relieves pain in the knee joints. To prepare the alcohol tincture take 10 g of fresh buttercup pour 100 g of vodka, a month stored in a dark place. For a compress, you need to take 50 g of flowers, grind them so that they begin to secrete juice, apply flowers to a sore spot and bandage. Keep it should be no more than 2 hours.
- Golden mustache grindings help to quickly relieve pain. The antennae of the plant are divided into several large parts, crushed leaves and trunk can also be used. Shoots pour 0,5 liters of vodka. Insist 21 days. Use carefully, the golden mustache is a poisonous plant.
- Tincture with birch buds is prepared on vodka. For 500 ml of alcohol, 100 g of kidneys are needed. We close the jar and leave it for 7-14 days in a dark place. It can be used as a compress and grind.
- Grinding of wormwood. A spoonful of wormwood herb should be poured with a glass of vodka and insisted for several days.
- Effective compresses from fresh leaves of horseradish, which must be applied to arthrosis-affected joints for 2 hours.
Medicinal essential oils, for example, lavender, rosemary, black pepper in combination with coconut, linseed, castor oil in the form of heat, are excellent for massage on the affected areas.
Ointments for joint injuries
Effective hydrotherapy procedures with chamomile, yarrow and horsetail: pour 500 g of chopped herbs with water and boil. Let it brew, then add the broth to the bath. Repeat the procedure every other day. The following collection is also popular:
- Take a string, horsetail, tansy, black elderberry, blackcurrant leaves, nettle.
- 3-4 tablespoons of each plant pour 3 liters of boiling water, keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add to pre-cooked bath. Take recommend every other day.
Joint treatment for arthrosis with herbs gives excellent results. Nevertheless, for a quick effect, it is necessary to treat diseases in combination with the medical prescriptions of a doctor. In addition, the doctor should monitor the progress of treatment, prescribe doses and the need to use certain methods of alternative medicine. Only complex treatment will give a good result.
Treatment of arthrosis with folk remedies at home
Hello dear blog readers! The process of worsening the condition of the cartilage of the joint, doctors call arthrosis. This is the most common form of joint damage, which is the main cause of disability, a deterioration in the quality of life, and significant financial costs for treatment, especially in older people.
Arthrosis is manifested by unpleasant pain and aching joints. Unfortunately, this disease is very difficult to treat. Although official medicine has enough medicines to relieve pain, relieve inflammation and restore cartilage, many of them subsequently act on the gastrointestinal tract, causing gastritis and gastrointestinal ulcer.
But do not despair! To pacify arthrosis, there are many folk recipes that have been tested by many doctors and patients, who at least do not have side effects during treatment.
Arthrosis – the causes of arthrosis
The disease is characterized by the appearance of pains that appear periodically at first, but as the pain progresses, the pain intensifies, with time they do not disappear even after rest and are very disturbing even at night. Over time, limited movement appears.
The main reasons that contribute to the deterioration of the state of cartilage and deposition on the articular surfaces of salts are the following factors:
- Joint injuries are the most common cause of arthrosis.
- Dysplasia of the joint, which is accompanied by poor biomechanics of the joint.
- Inflammatory processes in the joints (infectious arthritis, less often purulent inflammation of the joint caused by staphylococcus or other specific infection, for example, with gonorrhea, syphilis, tick-borne encephalitis).
The occurrence of this disease can contribute to such factors:
- genetic predisposition,
- metabolic disorders in the body with micronutrient deficiencies in the body or endocrine imbalance in the body, more often in postmenopausal women, acquired diseases of the bones and joints.
- occupation and physical activity at work, hypothermia,
- joint injuries and operations.
Arthrosis – a reasonable diet and diet for arthrosis
Of course, if the pain in the joints is severe, not giving rest during movements, or at rest, you should consult a doctor. But do not pull to such a state, you need to think about it earlier and first of all you need to analyze your nutrition.
What does arthrosis not like?
Our joints “do not like” tomatoes, red meat (beef), milk, various canned foods, salted and smoked products. Therefore, review your eating habits and limit these foods, or better yet, remove them from your diet.
Another disease that can also occur due to malnutrition is gout. Obese people are more likely to be affected by this disease, because the human skeleton is a precisely calculated engineering structure. Excess weight causes an overload of the composition of the legs and spine, which ultimately leads to the deposition of salts, inflammation and bending of the joints.
It is proved that uric acid salts are deposited on joints from meat and carbohydrate foods. Therefore, the observance of fasting and the holding of various fasting days for the prevention of this disease is welcome.
What is good for joints?
Juices are especially useful for cleansing joints: lingonberry, birch, watermelon, cherry, pumpkin, beetroot. Of course, such juices are best prepared on their own, as they are devoid of various preservatives. It is better to use freshly prepared juices.
Doctors have found that soy foods and avocados help well joints. Avocados are enough to eat 1 piece of medium size at least once a week.
All vegetable oils and seeds are also useful – pumpkin, sesame, sunflower.
Herbal medicine – treatment of arthrosis with herbs
Treatment of arthrosis and arthritis with medicinal herbs should be very long, up to 2-3 years. In the spring, autumn, after any infections (flu, sore throat), herbs should be taken for 3-4 weeks.
Herbal treatment prevents the progression of the disease, maintains high resistance and heals the whole body.
In the treatment of joints, the most effective are elderberry, nettle, lingonberry, pine forest, clover, juniper, parsley, wheat grass, willow bark, licorice.
Licorice is the No. 1 plant in Tibetan medicine, found in almost all collections. It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, decongestant, diuretic, expectorant, laxative effect, normalizes metabolism.
Wraps of diseased joints with leaves of burdock, coltsfoot, birch, aspen reduce pain and swelling.
Rubbing with tincture of rosemary, melilot, hops, juniper, wheatgrass, thyme, lilac flowers. To prepare the tincture, take fresh raw materials, fill them with a half-liter jar and pour vodka or 70⁰ alcohol to the top. Insist a week, then rub the tincture into the joints 2-3 times a day.
Hydrotherapy – baths for arthrosis
For all joint diseases, it is necessary to combine the intake of medicinal herbs inside with herbal or other baths. Water procedures not only improve blood circulation and nutrition of joints, but also increase their mobility, protecting them from deformation.
The best baths are:
- with ant alcohol,
- with oat straw
- with hay dust
- with fern
Baths should be taken daily or every other day for 10-20 minutes, depending on how you transfer such procedures. The course should be at least 10-20 baths. Read more about the types of hydrotherapy here.
Arthrosis – other treatments
Bee stinging and hirudotherapy (treatment with leeches) are very effective for treating joint diseases. Good results from bee stinging were observed even after 5 years in half of the patients (56%) using this method of treatment. For comparison: improvement after hormone therapy was observed only in 17% and in 19% after treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
It should be noted that such procedures are recommended only for specialists, it is safer and more reliable.
Arthrosis – traditional methods of treating arthrosis
- It turns out that with pain in the joints helps . cold! In order to relieve the pain during the attack, make an ice compress: put a terry towel on the sore joint, and an ice pack on top. Sit like this for about 20 minutes.
- You can prepare a collection of elderberry flowers, birch and nettle leaves, knotweed grass and licorice root. Take in equal amounts these herbs, mix. 2 tbsp collection pour 0,7 liters of boiling water, let it brew for 1 hour, covering the container with infusion on top with a towel. Strain, take 100 ml 3 times a day for joint pain. This infusion stimulates the release of the strongest anti-inflammatory hormone – hydrocortisone from the adrenal glands, reduces pain, joint swelling, and prevents joint deformation.
- 1 tbsp pour birch leaves with 1 cup boiling water, leave for 2-3 hours until the infusion is completely cooled. Strain, drink 50 ml 3-4 times a day. Birch leaves must be harvested in May, when there is still a sticky coating on them. Dry birch leaves and store them in cardboard boxes for up to 2 years.
- For arthrosis, take an infusion of celery root. Grate the celery root on a coarse grater, take it 1 tbsp. and pour 2 cups of boiling water, let it brew for 4 hours, strain. Take 2 tbsp. 3-4 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
- Oat broth traditional medicine treats not only biliary dyskinesia and pneumonia. This curative remedy improves the metabolism in the body, strengthens it and makes it possible to fight not only with various diseases, but even with multiple sclerosis.
Arthrosis – treatment of oats
Take 3-4 cups of unpeeled, not crushed and not pickled (ask the store about this) oat grains. Pour oats of 3 liters of water in an enameled pan, put on a fire and let it boil. Then rearrange the pan in a preheated oven and darken the oats at low heat for another hour, occasionally stirring the “porridge”. After that, remove the pan with oats from the oven, strain the broth through 2 layers of gauze.
Do not throw the broth – it is healing, take the broth in a warm form with honey (if there is no allergy to honey) half a cup 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
A warm steamed oats can be applied in the form of a compress on a sore joint: take a cotton cloth and put 1-2 tbsp on it. steamed oats. The second time this oat cannot be used.
Keep steamed oats with broth in the refrigerator. If necessary, warm up a little, drink a decoction and make compresses.
The course of treatment for oats is 3 weeks, 1 week is a break, after which the course can be repeated.
Arthrosis – physiotherapy exercises for arthrosis
Most often, pain occurs during physical exertion, walking or in a standing position. For pain, in addition to treatment, it is necessary for the diseased joint to provide rest by creating a neutral position.
Pain in the joint leads to physical inactivity, the patient spares the joint, and this in turn leads to local muscle atrophy and ligament weakness.
Doctors recommend that as soon as the pain syndrome is removed, it is necessary to start developing the joint in 3-5 days. Physiotherapy exercises are presented in the form of a pyramid, which is based on the restoration of mobility and the necessary range of motion in the joint. Then in importance is an increase in muscle strength and endurance. The aerobic training completes the pyramid. It is according to this scheme that it is necessary to develop your joints. Exercises to restore joint mobility can be seen in this video.
My dear readers! If this article was useful to you, then share it with your friends by clicking on the social buttons. networks. It is also important for me to know your opinion about what you read, write about it in the comments. I will be very grateful to you.