Gymnastics will help you cope with the disease, do not be lazy to regularly perform it
Arthrosis of the shoulder joint is observed in people older than 50 years, and persons affected by trauma are also susceptible to it. Wear of the joint leads to an exacerbation of the condition, the shoulder becomes motionless. Sharp restrictions on movement limit the patient’s activity. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, corticosteroids, chondroprotectors, muscle relaxants and vasodilator drugs are used to treat this condition. Medications are unable to sufficiently restore the function of the shoulder and its mobility. Gymnastics with shoulder arthrosis comes to the rescue. The goal of treatment is to restore mobility, prevent the progression of the disease and reduce pain.
In what cases can and cannot a training complex be performed?
Exercises for arthrosis of the shoulder joint are allowed to be performed during the period of remission, that is, during the period when the patient is least concerned about the disease. With acute symptoms of pathology, it is undesirable to use exercise therapy. Medical exercises can do even more harm. The exercises are contraindicated in the following cases:
- the presence of concomitant acute pathology;
- decompensated diseases of the heart system;
- impaired lung function.
Exercise is carried out under the supervision of a physiotherapist or trainer in the gym. This is a prerequisite. Before you perform a training complex that you thought was safe, you should show the exercises to your doctor. Light workouts, without increased load on the joint and surrounding tissues, can be harmful if the patient performs them incorrectly. When starting to use the new training complex, ask the doctor to show the correctness of its implementation. This will protect against possible errors and add confidence in the usefulness of the exercises.
Physical education is carried out regularly, if you perform it once a week, it is better not to overwork yourself, because there will still be no benefit. This is the same treatment for arthrosis of the shoulder joint, as well as the schematic use of drugs. After training, it is useful to do a light self-massage of the joint and surrounding muscles. You can make an appointment with a massage therapist, so that he passes immediately after the treatment complex exercises.
What rules should be followed?
With arthrosis of the shoulder joint, in order for the treatment and exercises to benefit the victim, it is necessary to follow some rules. Firstly, it is worth recalling that physiotherapy is not allowed for all patients. Secondly, motor activity during exacerbation of the disease is also prohibited. Before starting the exercises, you need to warm up, only then proceed to the main complex. Pursuing yourself, you should implicitly observe a number of rules:
- Exercises are performed at a slow pace.
- The appearance of pain means an immediate cessation of training.
- No weightlifting without the knowledge of a rehabilitation doctor.
- In the initial stages, exercises are performed 2 times a day.
- If 3-4 degree of development is diagnosed, training is carried out up to 4 times a day, the duration of which is 15 minutes.
It is important to do the exercises carefully to avoid additional injury to the shoulder joint. In order to avoid overloads and to restore the functions of the muscle corset, it is necessary to be able to correctly distribute the load, which is why it is recommended to show them to the doctor before performing the exercises.
First step: warm up
Warm up is a must. Before you begin to perform the main complex of physiotherapy exercises, you need to warm up the muscles. Unheated muscles and joints will lead to a deterioration. For example, micro-gaps may occur. At first they are invisible, but in the future they will make themselves felt. The warm-up lasts from 10 to 20 minutes. During this period, when the shoulder joint rotates, the patient begins to feel a surge of heat. The shoulder becomes hot, droplets of sweat begin to appear. Muscles become more elastic, the joint gains flexibility. Thanks to a good warm-up, the patient can perform more complex exercises.
If the patient’s condition does not allow such long loads, it will be enough to perform 2-3 exercises with 10 repetitions to warm the joints. Warm up enhances metabolic processes. In addition, you can do self-massage, it will also help warm up the joints and prepare for a serious load.
Pain Relieving Complex
Improving the flexibility of the rotational muscles of the shoulder joint helps relieve pain. Daily healing exercises increase the pain threshold. Most patients experience improvement after exercise. The rehabilitation program involves reducing stiffness, improving flexibility and contributes to a speedy recovery, thanks to improved blood circulation in the rotational muscles. Gymnastics with arthrosis of the shoulder joint, which reduces pain:
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart; the right upper limb is located on the belt. The left hand performs circular movements, developing the wrist region. Repeat exercise 10 times.
- Another way to improve impaired motor functions of the shoulder and relieve pain: lie on your back, connect the upper limbs in the lock above the chest, try not to bend your arms at the elbows. Now slowly raise your arms up using your shoulder joint. Stretching helps reduce shoulder stiffness and pain. Repeat this movement 8-10 times.
- Exercise pendulum. Tilt the body forward so that the back is at an angle of 90 degrees relative to the lower limbs. With a healthy hand, grasp the support, with a limb, perform pendulum movements, the hand should be relaxed, and muscles should not be strained. You can perform circular movements, or to the sides. Many patients are allowed to perform this exercise with a weight of not more than 1 kg. Initially, the pendulum movements cause discomfort, but gradually the pain will begin to subside, and stiffness will become less prolonged.
Exercise therapy can not be carried out with acute pain. If during the implementation of this complex there is severe discomfort and the pain only intensifies, it is necessary to stop the exercise. You should also follow the rules for the implementation of the training complex for arthrosis of the shoulder joint.
Hondrostrong is an innovative drug that is created to combat joint diseases. It helps with arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases. Thanks to the use of cream, joint mobility quickly returns. Damaged cartilage tissue is regenerated, which prevents the further development of the problem.
Our medical center was the first to receive certified access to the latest drug for osteochondrosis and joint pain - Hondrostrong. I confess to you when I heard about it for the first time, I just laughed, because I did not believe in its high efficiency. But I was amazed when we completed testing: 4567 people were completely cured of diseases of the organs of the musculoskeletal system, and this is more than 94% of all subjects. 5.6% felt significant improvement, and only 0.4% did not notice any improvement.
Hondrostrong cream allows you to forget about back and joint pain in the shortest possible time, literally from 4 days, and even very difficult cases can be cured within a couple of months. In addition, the manufacturer of this product is now offering a 50% discount of the full cost of this medication.