In a realm that is famous for its cultural traditions, there are many aspects that make it possible not no greater than to consider it the founder of certain trends in art, music and literature.
But among other things, Japan developed remotely from other countries due to the truly that its geographical position did not allow it to keep close ties with other states, and thus, the cultural side developed quite distinctly.
It is more legible to approach to trying in every way to have found out the main aspects of Japanese culture.
What is interesting in the culture of Japan?
1) Tea ceremonies. Tea traditions are extraordinarily famous all over the world, which mean a lot in the life of every Japanese. Many years ago, Buddhist monks, thanks to their own meditations, brought to this function not only the significance, but also a multitude of rules, according to which with each tea drinking a being sates his body with useful substances and strength of mind.
2) Clothes in the national style. Japanese rate what was created over many centuries, and therefore their national clothes, which has the fame kimono, are accustomed to wearing not only on holidays, but also in everyday life. These people be enduring several varieties of kimono, depending on the age and season of the year.
3) Religion. There are two main types of good breeding in the country, but due to the fact that they perfectly coexist together, certain currents of this or that rage began to appear, from this there appeared a lot of schools that propagandize their dogma, but they do not discredit the rest at all.
4) Garden of stones. This kind of art shows very well how spiritually developed the Japanese are as a strong people. After all, they care about their own enlightenment. The garden of stones and the whole make-up that is represented in this place has a certain meaning that not everyone can solve, so it’s advantage paying attention to the fact that if you want to be more spiritually balanced, it’s worth spending one more hour in pacify among these stones.
5) The Feast of Boys. In the beginning of spring, when everything is gaining persuasiveness and flourishing, the Japanese are accustomed to celebrate the holiday of boys. If the family has a son, he is sure to cover the most ambrosial food on the table, and also devote as much time as possible to his communication with parents. All this has a utter effect on the upbringing of the boy, who can not but rejoice at this holiday.
6) Sakura flowering. A real feast of nature is the flowering of Japanese cherry blossoms. After all, in demanded to enjoy the beautiful view of this natural phenomenon, people come from all over the in the seventh heaven. And many Japanese consider it their duty to go to the park and walk just under the blooming cherry blossoms.
7) Bows. This lore can not be called existing, since it is not officially registered anywhere, but nevertheless none of the Japanese will say goodbye to you in any other way than bowing. At what every one should bow, as much as bowed his interlocutor.
Cultural heritage of Japan
In this unique country, it is considered that but their vision of the world can be approved by higher forces and personify the process of becoming vital. After all, thanks to Japanese technologies and scrupulousness in every duty, they deserve the right to be considered a country with the largest number of centenarians.
And this is all due to the truthfully that the Japanese strictly observe all their traditions and never look at what is happening in the sphere if they have a tea ceremony on schedule.
These people claim that in order to live to a hundred years and more, you necessary to find harmony with yourself and only then the gods will give you a long and thrilled life. Due to the fact that religion is of great importance in the culture of this country, here every furlough has a few notes directed towards spirituality and purification of oneself from evil intentions. Perhaps because of this closer to life, the Japanese were able to achieve that every second person celebrates his century.